Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> hello...again
goddessglitter
post Jul 22 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,450

i joined long ago and it seems my last post was in nov 2004. doubt any of you remember me.my computer died had to get a new one. i had forgotten about this place until i was asked what comes up on google when you type your username. and so i found my way back. so anywho hello cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Astarael
post Aug 28 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

The shift key is always your friend. I'm new, but I've read enough post to learn that he will NEVER stop nagging about this until everyone types properly punctuated and capitalized sentences with correct spelling and grammar. smile.gif Anyway, come over to daft if you want a bit of fun.

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Aug 30 2005, 02:51 AM
Post #3

Meow!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (Astarael @ Aug 28 2005, 01:13 PM)
The shift key is always your friend. I'm new, but I've read enough post to learn that he will NEVER stop nagging about this until everyone types properly punctuated and capitalized sentences with correct speeling and grammar. smile.gif Anyway, come over to daft if you want a bit of fun.

Yep. Incorrect Speeling is such a drag... laugh.gif

(Sorry. The president made me do it! Get thee behind me, Mr. Bush!)

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 04:45 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!