Forum Rules 
> UK peeps help me!, Trying to find american delicacy
kisah
post Jul 27 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Obsessive

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 337

Anyone ever see a long round 'tube' of 'croissant' dough available in these parts of the world?

You sort of, unwrap the label around the tube and eventually it pops open and all the dough gushes out. It's quite good really.

Anyway, if so, please tell me any details you can (ie where, what brand, freezer, fridge, unrefridgerated, etc.) [EDIT by Jonman - and which supermarket I need to go to to buy it....]

lots of love.
kat

--------------------
_colors and witty words and sirens with bells and lights that make my posts look unique like everyone elses!_
Sorry, the Retro Grouch stole my inspiration...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tarantio
post Jul 27 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #2

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

Ta Da!

The only thing I can find that resembles this are: Sara Lee 6 ready to bake croissants @ 1.28

however, I cannot see delivery charge being worth a single purchase. That said, try this:

proing!

I reckon chocolate covered belgian waffles are nicer anyways...

oh, editatron: I think you have to be registered to check the store... if you go through that and, sensibly, don't want to get spam from them, you have to edit your account details after registering, the sneaky buggers.

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
kisah
post Jul 28 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #3

Obsessive

Member No.: 337

QUOTE (Tarantio @ Jul 27 2005, 07:52 PM)
Ta Da!

The only thing I can find that resembles this are: Sara Lee 6 ready to bake croissants @ 1.28

however, I cannot see delivery charge being worth a single purchase. That said, try this:

proing!

I reckon chocolate covered belgian waffles are nicer anyways...

oh, editatron: I think you have to be registered to check the store... if you go through that and, sensibly, don't want to get spam from them, you have to edit your account details after registering, the sneaky buggers.

Ah ha. Cheers for the spam info. I did try checking the store locator but it only includes the closest five. Four of the closest ones are express (convenience stores) and one is extra (Non-food, furniture and crap).

They aren't listing the dough online. We'll querry friends to find a Tesco's nearby.

--------------------
_colors and witty words and sirens with bells and lights that make my posts look unique like everyone elses!_
Sorry, the Retro Grouch stole my inspiration...

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 03:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!