Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wahoo I Got Myself Fired Today, back to non-productiveness for me
oobunnie
post May 15 2003, 07:26 PM
Post #1

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 64

oh how i love when people fire you and expect you to be somewhat affected by it. oh and do you suppose being enrolled in school would convince people that i'm still a productive member of society. woot woot i'm gunna get that manager fired laugh.gif but now what am i supposed to with my time huh.gif

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ravein
post May 15 2003, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

I suggest you use it to get your manager fired.. that is the only adult thing to do smile.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 15 2003, 08:22 PM
Post #3

the spam bunny

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11

why did you get fired?

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 15 2003, 08:23 PM
Post #4

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Heh! Fight back! And in the meantime, spend more time here!

+Quote Post
gary
post May 15 2003, 08:27 PM
Post #5

Father G

Group: New Members
Member No.: 309

you could errr be a good worker in future....

what am i saying?? thats like a crazy idea
lol

--------------------
How long can we maintain? I wondered. How long Before I started raving and jabbering at these poor foke?
JESUS! did I say that? Or just think it? was i talking? Did they hear me?

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post May 15 2003, 08:29 PM
Post #6

i mostly got fired over some letter that my friend who is an ex-employe of that place wrote. she tried to say somethings about me not having a key to open the store one time. although i was never given a key so it made no sense. she was really just grasping at strings dry.gif . but its fun because i worked there for over 6 monthes and because of the labor laws we have here i have to be warned of termantion at least once for the same thing before i get fired. oh the entertainment i believe this shall give me laugh.gif

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 15 2003, 08:29 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I got fired too in November it really does suck. I was going to work on getting my manager fired but I didn't have to. He said he fired me because of performance issues, as in I never did a damned thing.....(still bitter) then after he left and the crap that I did started piling up and he was getting in trouble for it and couldn't keep up he quit. Yeah I never did anything around that store. Up yours Johnny!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post May 15 2003, 08:33 PM
Post #8

LoLo i;m guessing that your a much harder worker then i am, see i'm not so much mad as happy at her foolishness maybe after this she will learn how to be proffesional. or umm just not provake vindictive ppl. whatever is to her fancy. but it make my like a little more interesting. so its fine by me. plus i really hated the job. and come to think of it her

--------------------
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!