IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Rap Battles, RAPPING AGAINST EACH OTHER nOMALICIOUS
Can you rap , if yes, go on!
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
Rob Lee n Joe
post Aug 4 2005, 03:40 PM
Post #1

PM Spammer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,925

Anyone wana battle me
I'm the numba 1 emcee!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Greeneyes
post Aug 4 2005, 04:04 PM
Post #2

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,102

I think it might be possible that you misunderstand the use of polls on a forum. If this is the case, allow me to provide a brief explanation for you. A poll is a special type of thread that allows members to express their views on a particular topic, and to show the results in an easy to read format, so that other members can see what the overall view is. If you are just listing things to discuss in a thread, there's no reason to use the poll option; it will just confuse others.

Furthermore, in case you're not familiar with forums in general, there are a few things of note. Firstly, don't expect to get instant replies. There may not be very many people online who wish to discuss the topic at any one point. Also, you may notice that the forums are divided into many sections, viewable from the main page. It's generally considered good practice to at least try and start a thread in the appropriate place. Also, it's entirely possible that someone else may have started a thread on the subject recently. I know for a fact that there was a rap battles thread in Daft a short while back.You can check this using the Search function provided.

There's some other informative pages around, namely the Rules and this thread on Spam.

Hope that was informative smile.gif.

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
Rob Lee n Joe
post Aug 4 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #3

PM Spammer

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,925

QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Aug 4 2005, 04:04 PM)
I think it might be possible that you misunderstand the use of polls on a forum. If this is the case, allow me to provide a brief explanation for you. A poll is a special type of thread that allows members to express their views on a particular topic, and to show the results in an easy to read format, so that other members can see what the overall view is. If you are just listing things to discuss in a thread, there's no reason to use the poll option; it will just confuse others.

Furthermore, in case you're not familiar with forums in general, there are a few things of note. Firstly, don't expect to get instant replies. There may not be very many people online who wish to discuss the topic at any one point. Also, you may notice that the forums are divided into many sections, viewable from the main page. It's generally considered good practice to at least try and start a thread in the appropriate place. Also, it's entirely possible that someone else may have started a thread on the subject recently. I know for a fact that there was a rap battles thread in Daft a short while back.You can check this using the Search function provided.
shut up
There's some other informative pages around, namely the Rules and this thread on Spam.

Hope that was informative smile.gif.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Rob Lee n Joe   Rap Battles   Aug 4 2005, 03:40 PM
- - Rob Lee n Joe   cumon mc joe i want u!   Aug 4 2005, 03:50 PM
|- - Rob Lee n Joe   CUMMMMON   Aug 4 2005, 03:51 PM
- - Rob Lee n Joe   HELLO   Aug 4 2005, 03:54 PM
- - mc joe   im not da one gettin rinsed on uk grime , its u d...   Aug 4 2005, 03:56 PM
|- - mc joe   QUOTE (mc joe @ Aug 4 2005, 04:56 PM)im not d...   Aug 4 2005, 03:57 PM
|- - mc joe   QUOTE (mc joe @ Aug 4 2005, 04:57 PM)QUOTE (m...   Aug 4 2005, 03:58 PM
- - Greeneyes   I think it might be possible that you misunderstan...   Aug 4 2005, 04:04 PM
|- - Rob Lee n Joe   QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Aug 4 2005, 04:04 PM)I thi...   Aug 4 2005, 04:14 PM
- - ravein   moved to daft.   Aug 4 2005, 04:36 PM
- - Rob Lee n Joe   THank you everyone for their views keep them comin...   Aug 4 2005, 04:45 PM
- - Mittens322   Rap's for losers!   Aug 7 2005, 09:08 PM
- - torn love notes   It'f awefully od that you enjoy music about,...   Aug 16 2005, 03:45 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 10:57 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!