Reply to this topicStart new topic
> About You, What he said^
Mittens322
post Sep 2 2005, 12:01 AM
Post #1

Hoo-ha!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,929

OK. I just thought It'd be cool to learn about the people that visits Draft. REGULAR USERS ONLY I mean users like you're on Draft constantly. I don't want to hear from you "users".

OK first off, I am Mittens 322. When I sighned on I thought this would be a chat room, that's the storry behind 322 (my birthday) I say Nintendo is the best! If you hear about a George Castles/Kastles, that's me. I will not give my real name on the internet, George is my alias. I have forgotten my password, so I never log out.
You can reach me at sp10rch@yahoo.com Chao!

--------------------
Been to the funny farm lately? I have!
FF doesn't mean Final Fantasy.
!SLIPKNOT RULES! KoRn, too.
Go to hell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
torn love notes
post Sep 2 2005, 01:34 AM
Post #2

Worrying

Member No.: 1,891

[quote=Mittens322,Sep 1 2005, 06:01 PM]
OK. I just thought It'd be cool to learn about the people that visits Draft. REGULAR USERS ONLY I mean users like you're on Draft constantly

Daft*

--------------------
Where'd the cheese go?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is life but a death sentence waiting to be completed?

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Sep 2 2005, 04:25 AM
Post #3

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

I'd like to point out your post count... 28. Even some of us who don't make this the only part of the site we visit still have many more posts here than you. I don't think that a ) you're in any position to exclude anyone and b ) no one here should be excluded anyway.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 2 2005, 04:28 AM
Post #4

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

Hmmm. Not sure if I qualify... I'm never on Draft... Heck, I'm not even on Tap... tongue.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
uninspired pizza...
post Sep 2 2005, 07:28 AM
Post #5

Oh really?

Member No.: 1,837

How many posts makes you a "regular"?
^ Id worry if you were on tap, unless ofcourse your a tapdancer...

--------------------
the noob of noone/e-knighted by jimi/now im typing in orange/

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Sep 2 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #6

My direction

Member No.: 495

QUOTE (Mittens322 @ Sep 2 2005, 12:01 AM)
OK. I just thought It'd be cool to learn about the people that visits Draft. REGULAR USERS ONLY I mean users like you're on Draft constantly. I don't want to hear from you "users".

[...]

Chao!

Whats the difference between a user and a "user"? huh.gif

And it's ciao. *runs and hides*
/spelling Nazi

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 2 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (uninspired pizza guy @ Sep 1 2005, 11:28 PM)

I don't think post count has anything to do with it really, it's more of a matter of if you come here and genuinly try and be a part of conversations that are taking place. When you try to make post count important as a way of measuring anything you get 1.) people spamming to get theirs up there so they will be just as important as everyone else and 2.) people who try to find some way of measuring spam and spammers so they can get on them, and be mean to them because they are being "bad."

Look at my post count....well over 8000 I think, and I'm sort of a regular here, but sort of not, considering that I may show up but don't post that much anymore.

Now to stop being a spammer, let's try and get this thing back on topic and stop trying to jump on the noob, who seems to be trying to start some type of line of communication here, even if he doesn't know how to spell Daft.

My name is LoLo. I have a real name that even in real life doesn't get used too much because most people chose to call me LoLo, Lo or some other form of that name. I'm 26 years old, in college still because I took time off when I was younger, and am currently sitting outside on my campus under a nice series of trees, enjoying the fact that it seems to be wireless everywhere on campus!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Sep 2 2005, 07:28 PM
Post #8

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

I have to agree with Mike. Just about eveyone here has more posts than you, so excluding anyone makes exactly no sense. I also have to agree with all the spelling errors that people have already pointed out. Another point against this is that some people don't want to share any personal information on the internet, especially with a newcomer to the forums. Try sticking with your other thread in daft. It's much more fun and you'll find out more about people here if you stick around! smile.gif

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Forever Unknown
post Sep 4 2005, 03:09 PM
Post #9

Microwave your children

Member No.: 1,164

This thread makes my brain hurt.

--------------------
Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All bastard.

+Quote Post
Mittens322
post Sep 6 2005, 12:25 AM
Post #10

Hoo-ha!

Okay, to clear a few things up. First off, I ment regular by you post often. If you post all the time in daily life, and a few times in daft, you're not considered "regular." All my posts are in draft, so I call myself a regular to Daft Oh, one mistake I'Ve realized I made, I though this place was called daft, Its much easier to prounounce. When I said "I don't want to here from you 'users'" I ment drug users. You don't have to give personal info, just the basics, like "I like the Magic the Gathering TGC." I'd advise you not to give away personal info, like your name or adress, just your intrests and stuff. Hope I've cleared a few things up.

--------------------
Go to hell.

+Quote Post
Quoth(The Raven)
post Sep 6 2005, 03:03 AM
Post #11

Meow!

Member No.: 1,296

QUOTE (LoLo @ Sep 2 2005, 02:26 PM)
QUOTE (uninspired pizza guy @ Sep 1 2005, 11:28 PM)

I don't think post count has anything to do with it really, it's more of a matter of if you come here and genuinly try and be a part of conversations that are taking place. When you try to make post count important as a way of measuring anything you get 1.) people spamming to get theirs up there so they will be just as important as everyone else and 2.) people who try to find some way of measuring spam and spammers so they can get on them, and be mean to them because they are being "bad."

Look at my post count....well over 8000 I think, and I'm sort of a regular here, but sort of not, considering that I may show up but don't post that much anymore.

Now to stop being a spammer, let's try and get this thing back on topic and stop trying to jump on the noob, who seems to be trying to start some type of line of communication here, even if he doesn't know how to spell Daft.

My name is LoLo. I have a real name that even in real life doesn't get used too much because most people chose to call me LoLo, Lo or some other form of that name. I'm 26 years old, in college still because I took time off when I was younger, and am currently sitting outside on my campus under a nice series of trees, enjoying the fact that it seems to be wireless everywhere on campus!

actually, I have told him a bit about myself, in a left handed way... He now knows that I can be a wiseass, and can't resist a good straight line... laugh.gif

--------------------
Arthur, Gwen, and Quoth...Onwards to 4000 posts!Quoth is Cath's noob - what was she thinking?:)Duckflaps!Watch out for low flying kittens!'Dance, Monkey, Dance!' Well, this monkey don't dance no more!Never say 'die'... except as a command! I adopted Insaneperc!What kind of fool do you take me for? I don't know. How many kinds are there?

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Sep 6 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #12

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

"I don't want to here from you 'users'" I ment drug users.

What on earth does that have to with anything? blink.gif What a stupid thing to say. That's like saying - I don't want to hear from all the blondes. How you going to stop them exactly?

Although, to be fair, I don't understand this thread anyway but that's beside the point.

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Sep 6 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #13

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Sep 6 2005, 10:50 AM)
"I don't want to here from you 'users'" I ment drug users.

What on earth does that have to with anything? blink.gif What a stupid thing to say. That's like saying - I don't want to hear from all the blondes. How you going to stop them exactly?

Although, to be fair, I don't understand this thread anyway but that's beside the point.

It's a fair point, actually. Damn blondes, running about like they own the place.
*mumble*
*mutter*

I remember when all this was text.
*grumble*

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
Mittens322
post Sep 7 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #14

Hoo-ha!

Honestly, I think I'm one of the few americans on this site. If something seems rude to you british, It's not rude where I'm from. And chao is spanish, ciao is italian, just to point out to you.

--------------------
Go to hell.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Sep 7 2005, 07:55 PM
Post #15

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Mittens322 @ Sep 7 2005, 11:39 AM)
Honestly, I think I'm one of the few americans on this site. If something seems rude to you british, It's not rude where I'm from. And chao is spanish, ciao is italian, just to point out to you.

Dude there are pleanty of Americans on here, me being one of them.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Samorine
post Sep 7 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #16

Bump 'n' grind, Ciaran!

Member No.: 1,649

QUOTE (Mittens322 @ Sep 7 2005, 08:39 PM)

To be honest, I think there may be more Americans than Brits.

That's why Mata whinges at us Brits to clickeh the banners. He gets more from them. All the Americans don't help as much.

CLICK THEM!

--------------------

+Quote Post
uninspired pizza...
post Sep 9 2005, 01:39 AM
Post #17

Oh really?

Im sure there are far less Australians then most other places. But going back on topic once again, Jimi E-knighted me Sir Pizza, my friends call me fluffball thanks to my boofy hair, my workmates call me fritz coz my folks were german. And with my active lifestyle, i injure myself on a regular basis. Thats probably all the exciting stuff about me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JimiJimi
post Sep 12 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #18

I'm afraid I'm back.

Member No.: 1,308

I e-knight people!

That's about it.

Total number of e-knightings thus far: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
uninspired pizza...
post Sep 23 2005, 04:34 AM
Post #19

Oh really?

Make that 2!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 02:16 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!