IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tragick the Clown and Faceless Emotion, Regarding thread in "Personal Concerns"
Righteous
post Sep 14 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Shut up, noob!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 367

Yeah, only three of the pics my friend took came out. I should get more from some of my fans (yes, I have fans).

Pic #1
Well, the show went well. That afternoon, I found out our set had been cut short (there were three other bands). Before our set, Jon-Boy's tom came loose so we had to tape it in place with masking tape.When we actually got started, my mic didn't so no dramatic entrance for me. We ended up sharing a mic for the entirety of the night, so it wasn't that bad.

Pic #2
After about the third song, I pulled my ladyfriend (don't ask) up on stage to give her my jacket. I went to kiss her cheek, but she turned a bit so we ended up kissing on the lips. I got yelled at for it later, but I don't care.

Anyhow, sometime after that, Jon-Boy's tom came loose again. If that didn't work, I was going to hold the drum in place for the rest of the set. At one point, Dubz went to go get water and gave me the mic to do a poem. I read the perfect one, one I'd been wanting to do all night. It was about said ladyfriend.

Pic #3
At some point, a lot of my electrical tape started coming off and we started running into each other (it's a small stage). I also did a lot of cord untangling and picking up drumsticks. The rest of the set went well. I read my last poem and bolted so the guys could retire one of their songs. I got a lot of applause for it. Go me.

I gave out and signed a bunch of poems and did a lot of chilling. This one woman who proclaims to be my biggest fan showed me all these pics she took and took a pic of me and my ladyfriend (it still sounds bad, doesn't it?).

I've decided, though, to incorporate my "new" look into my more clownish "classic" look. It makes more sense to me, though I will screw around with clothes more (and stick to tee shirts).

I'll put up new pics as soon as I get them.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Sep 14 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #2

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

The pics look great (what I can see of them) , and I'm glad that your concert went well. Do tell, here or in the Personal Concerns thread, how things went with the other band. I've been wondering how that came out. smile.gif Hope that your new look works out well and that your band continues to gather fans. Anyway, spill some more details, please!

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 15 2005, 12:38 AM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That looks like a fun night, and 'yay' for ladyfriends biggrin.gif

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 15 2005, 02:54 AM
Post #4

Shut up, noob!

The other band is scheduled for this upcoming Friday. Hopefully things'll go better with no more tensions. I'm considering making a suprise visit as Tragick that night...

And it's not my band. Faceless Emotion and Tragick the Clown are seperate entities. We just play together for fun. I'm actually collecting guys to finally found the Circus of Sadness after all these years. I just need to find talented cats with a taste in music as sick and twisted as mine.

I'll soon be performing again with Chasing Melody. It'll be a dual set, as in I won't be featured; it'll be two of us performing at the same time in a sense.

What'll be really fun is the Holloween show. We live in a very conservative area and want to throw a big bash the friday before Holloween. We're all gonna do costumes, mine being Waylon from Mushroomhead (the guy in the white paint and dreds) Over the makeup, though, I'm gonna put Tragick makeup, so when the black lights hit, people will see Tragick and not Waylon. The April Fool's Day show will be equally as fun. We're all gonna crash each other's sets. Ready the silly string and cap guns, bitch!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Sep 23 2005, 05:54 AM
Post #5

Shut up, noob!

Okay, after a heated IM conversation and a string of beligerant messages on MySpace to me and the Faceless Emotion guys, it's on. It's officially on.

Grrrr.

I'd like to point out now that I DO NOT wear the makeup as something to hide behind. I amalgamate it to my being as a form of self expression, essentially to go beyond my form. That and I was heavily influenced by nu-metal and shock rock during my formative years, which may explain why I own three jumpsuits...

One of them said that he wants to come see me perform. I'll give him something to watch, bitch.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 10:54 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!