Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Salutations!, or an alternative "hello" of your choice
Bragi
post Sep 20 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,028

I was toying with the idea of thinking up a variation on the usual "Hi, I'm new" threads, but I was unable to come up with the required creative inspiration to produce a result which would satisfy me. Instead, without further ado...

Hi, I go by the handle of Bragi - and yes, I am new.

I've been lurking for a couple of days, but didn't get round to registering last night - or to posting this until today. I tend to procrastinate a lot.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Astarael
post Sep 21 2005, 01:33 AM
Post #2

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

Welcome to Matazone, fount of eternally entertaining insanity. Here's the quick rule list in case you just scrolled down and clicked "I Agree" without reading the rules as you signed up.
1) Be nice to people. Spamming and trolling are bad and you'll get banned very quickly.
2) Don't be an idiot. This is usually self-explanatory.
3) Type in proper English with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Or Mata will feed you to the ice weasels.
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. People will happy to help you. Go forth and post! The Old Guard should be here with the tape fairly soon... smile.gif

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:32 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!