Reply to this topicStart new topic
> all giggley, funny funny
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 1 2005, 04:20 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,041

i was in school today and this guy in my class was saying the funniest things and just out of random(the classroom is quiet and everything and we are doing our classwork 3rd block) he says "hey kristie." i said "hey what." he says "is your mama a llama?" and i just looked at him in this awkward dumbfounded manner and i said "yes,but let me ask you something." he says "okay shoot."
so i ask him " are you feeling okay cause you keep looking at the wall like you see a deer on it or something, and to be honest it kind of scares me in a way that is really freaky." he looks at me in this weird funny type way and smiles at me and then i look back at him wondering what he is smiling at and i whisper "what are you smiling at?" he says "you." i said "well stop, you are giving me the heebie jeebies." he looked at me once again and i looked back at him and then while it was still silent we both burst out into laughter ... but while i was laughing i snorted so then everybody looked at me and i said "what?" then we all started to burst out in flames with laughter for like at least 2-3 minutes. mrs. baird comes in and shes like "what in the heck is wrong with you kids?" we looked at her and started laughing. this whole thing turned into a riot. IT WAS HILARIOUS
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pikasyuu
post Oct 1 2005, 04:55 AM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

Hi! Welcome to Matazone. While this *is* part of your daily life, since this thread seems to be of a silly nature, it's being moved to daft. smile.gif

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Oct 1 2005, 04:58 AM
Post #3

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

Giggling for a really long time is a great way to annoy people who don't know what you're laughing at. Hail giggles! laugh.gif

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 1 2005, 05:00 AM
Post #4

Super advanced member

lol....thats fine with me smile.gif

+Quote Post
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 1 2005, 05:04 AM
Post #5

Super advanced member

[I]
QUOTE (Astarael @ Sep 30 2005, 10:58 PM)
Giggling for a really long time is a great way to annoy people who don't know what you're laughing at. Hail giggles!  laugh.gif

yeah i know!! dude i like totally did that to my lil sister kasey and my older sister kelly and i did it for 4-5 minutes and like they kept telling to shut and i wouldnt.. *laughs like heck and with so much pleasure* so they said "kristie" i said "yeah" they said you have less than 5 seconds for a headstart before we chase you down and pulverize you and so i ran and went into my moms bedroom and locked the door and got onto the computer while they were screaming through the door and i was yelling im not listening to you go away and then to annoythem even more i laughed for 2 more minutes! it was so much fun .... im the middle child by the way

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Oct 1 2005, 11:38 AM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Kerrazy!

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 1 2005, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Super advanced member

QUOTE (little_bear @ Oct 1 2005, 05:38 AM)
Kerrazy!

yeah i know my sisters and i can act pretty dang crazy towards one another. i find it funny..haha we are 19, 17, and 16 yrs old

+Quote Post
uninspired pizza...
post Oct 5 2005, 02:38 AM
Post #8

Oh really?

Member No.: 1,837

Whenever i stay at a frineds place or vice-versa, we always end up in fits of laughter at around 2am without fail. Always good fun!

--------------------
the noob of noone/e-knighted by jimi/now im typing in orange/

+Quote Post
MrRandomQuotes
post Oct 6 2005, 03:08 AM
Post #9

Fear me randomness

Member No.: 2,047

Ahhh... the giggles. They confuse people who dont know and they amuse those that do. I'm usually confused and amused

But of coures you can terrify people with EEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHehehehe

--------------------
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We're afraid.”
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We will fall!”
“Come to the edge.”
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

Remember, be yourself. Unless you suck.

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

+Quote Post
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 8 2005, 12:54 AM
Post #10

Super advanced member

QUOTE (MrRandomQuotes @ Oct 5 2005, 09:08 PM)
Ahhh... the giggles. They confuse people who dont know and they amuse those that do. I'm usually confused and amused

But of coures you can terrify people with  EEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHehehehe

AHA! Heck man, the other day at school i was tryingso hard not to laugh like hell but I could not help it! Everything was quiet and everyone was doing their work. Well, an extremely funny thought came to mind, (this has to do with people being confused), and out of pure quietness, i burst out into laughter and i could not stop for anything! Mrs. Baird looked at me and was confused as were the classmates! I finally stopped and they thought that i had gone nuts! It was quite funny! I had NEVER confused so many people at one time in my life! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:30 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!