> hey everyone, my name is kristie
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 1 2005, 05:17 AM
Post #1

Super advanced member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,041

[I][SIZE=1]

hello, my name is kristie. im 17 and i live in albertville, alabama. i have 3 dogs 3 cats and 6 kittens which i am trying to give away. i go to boaz highschool because ive like gone to boaz my whole entire life and i wasnt about to change schools. i am a junior in highschool(longstory as to why im not a senior). but ummm i just registered today and have already been really talkitive and open with everyone... i am a really nice friendly person and i befriend anyone and everyone so theres like no reason to be scared of me or anything...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Astarael
post Oct 2 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #2

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

Welcome to Matazone, home of the coolest insane people on the Internet. Here's the quick rule list in case you missed the official ones.
1) Be nice to people. Spamming and trolling are bad and you'll get banned very quickly.
2) Don't be an idiot. Nothing against you personally, but it happens.
3) Type in proper English with correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Or Mata will poke you over a cliff with a chopstick. tongue.gif
Anyway, have fun and don't be afraid to ask questions. People will happy to help you. Go forth and post! I suppose it's too late to duct-tape you to the ceiling, as you have over five posts.

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 09:49 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!