IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pets....All together now, *AWWWWWW*, Post all about your pet/s and add a pic.
Velvet
post Oct 3 2005, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Nobody said it was easy....

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,023

Post all about your pet/s and add picture/s here.
ie: What breed, where from, age etc....

I'll start.

I have a wonderful mixed breed dog, rescued from Spain, her owners had a lot of problems and she was left in the house a lot in the terribly hot weather.
She has also been in Spainsh kennels twice!
We got to know the owners and just before christmas of 2003 her owners let us take permanent care of her, it was one of the happiest moments of my life, and it will always remain one of the happiest moments of my life!
biggrin.gif
We changed her name from Gizmo to Daisy as we thought it suits her better.
Daisy is now about 4 years old, very healthy and boucy, loves walkies, play time, bath time, chasing squirrels, nicking the socks from my room, cuddles, cheese and everyone who cares about her and treats her well.
I am one very proud owner. smile.gif
Some pictures of my baby Daisy. wub.gif

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

--------------------
[center] user posted image [/center]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 4 2005, 03:34 AM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,112

Dante is a black haired domestic shorthair cat. He was abandoned as a wee ickle kitten on the porch of a daycare centre. I think the original owners thought a child would fall in love and take him home. (He resembled the pic of the new kitten that Smiler posted recently so it may have happened.) As it was, he played with the toys in their toy box and then followed/was carried to a local park. He then had a wonderful time. wink.gif He went on the swings, on the slide, round the roundabout... He was packed around by half a dozen different kids. Then the children all went back to the daycare centre and left him sitting there in the park.
sad.gif
A kind(ish) lady then called him over and took him home with her. Having aquired babycat I tried to find his owners and still haven't had any luck. biggrin.gif He's 8 years old now and I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm stuck with him. He's travelled quite a bit and lived in places both bad and good so 'Dante' turned out to be a fairly good name. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 4 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #3

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

blarg I just realized I don't have any digital pics. of my animals, but here it goes.

My newest cat is a huge short hair orange domestic (or a small tiger as the convenience store owner downstairs claims). I just got him about 2 weeks ago from the SPCA. He's already ripped two scratchy posts to bits and is working on the cat tree I baught him. Some think I'm crazy, but I think its kinda cute that he goes feral when he's scared. All in all Salsa is just this big orange sissy, oh and he's not the brightest crayon in the box either.

Nacho is the other cat currently living with me. Also from the SPCA. But according to the vet, he is a pure breed Mancoon cat. Which I'm willing to accept because he looks like a mancoon and really has the breed personalty. This guy would walk up to coyote and try to make friends. He also does really weird stuff, like sucking on clothes.

I also have two beta fish that I bought after Salsa. A bright red one named Whiskey, and a weird grey/orange/white-ish and black stripped one named schnapps

My cats at my mothers house that she wouldn't let me take with me:

Noire is probably the strangest animal I've had. When we went to the pet store we picked up her and her sister, I was planning on buying her calico sister, but when we put her back in the cage she stared banging her head against the glass until after lunch when we came back. Needless to say, as I am skilled at picking animals with mental issues, she was the one for me. Years later she's still torment the neighborhood children by doing thing like attacking/hunting hares in front of them.

Well I have to have things even out, and I didn't yet have and inbreed Siamese (a must for every house hold). We got Kisbah from a pet store the was going to send her to the SPCA because no one wanted her. I think she's really cute with her short tail, crossed eyes, and over bite that makes her snort when she breaths.

My Dogs that she also wouldn't let me take:

I've got 2 dogs there. One is a papilion palmeranian so crazy and anxiety filled that we have to give him pepcid AC because he gets ulcers from worry. On the other I have Bob who thinks his the size of German sheppard but looks more like a miniature golden retriever. Bob is really smart compared to my other animals every day he manages to get in to get the cat food, and find all his treats.

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
Daria
post Oct 4 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #4

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

Animals! Yay biggrin.gif

A 14 year old female cat called Lizzy, who we got when I was a wee child from a scary cat lady, lives with us-

As does this chap, Oscar who is a year and a half old-

I also have these 5 who are lovely if a bit scruffy-
^^^ This is Bertha
^^^This is my Bantam Pheonix

^^These are Matilda and Billie Holiday (BH being the speckledy)

And I couldn't get a picture of Amelia Jane as she kept running behind me when I went in the coop.

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
oobunnie
post Oct 4 2005, 08:10 PM
Post #5

''Am'nt I the cutest ickle bunny?'' asmodeus

Member No.: 64

I'm so jealous, I've always wanted a chicken.
So cute...

I need a farm dry.gif

--------------------
Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate but men will dig to get there. ~Chinese Proverb
I am the Ickle Mascot of Ish
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination!

+Quote Post
Daria
post Oct 5 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #6

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

When I am older and settled down with kids, I am definitley going to have a whole menagerie biggrin.gif

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Oct 8 2005, 01:03 PM
Post #7

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

Chooks, woot.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
heavenlychild_87
post Oct 10 2005, 02:29 AM
Post #8

Super advanced member

Member No.: 2,041

I have this cat named Tipper. he is dark gray tabby and white! I WISH i had a current photo of him but i dont so..yeah..
He is so playful... he keeps running all over the place! Dude he climbs up my leg! It sometimes hurts tho.. i usually say "oh fudgemonkey!" *giggles* laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 10 2005, 03:10 PM
Post #9

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

You should see Faerieryn's super cute kitten Evie.- Amazingly cute altohugh it seems I'm a tad bit allergic it seems.

Also Wyverns furry balls are pretty cool- movable pillows on legs smile.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Velvet
post Oct 10 2005, 07:06 PM
Post #10

Nobody said it was easy....

Member No.: 2,023

QUOTE (Smiler @ Oct 10 2005, 03:10 PM)
You should see Faerieryn's super cute kitten Evie.- Amazingly cute altohugh it seems I'm a tad bit allergic it seems.

Also Wyverns furry balls are pretty cool- movable pillows on legs smile.gif 

Yes, I have seen the really cute pictures of Evie in a thread, she is amazing sweet and seems to have a great home and fab owners. smile.gif

--------------------
[center] user posted image [/center]

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 02:43 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!