Reply to this topicStart new topic
> London Meet, A meet wot is held in London
froggle-rock
post Oct 17 2005, 11:38 PM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Hey all, I'd like to propose a London meet some time soonish (between nowish and thenish, basicaly).

I'm going to say one Saturday when the most of us is avaliable, including of course my dear e-hubb-e Commie who deserted me for an edumacation. (<3 you really, hun).

So, Camden + pub + club. And I want to slip in some punk rock karaoke. Will dig up the link and edit laterz, j0!

Yease. Any particular dates that cannot be done,please post, or dates people will definatly be around, please post. Polo, you to darling must, must be in London, if of course you wish to grace us with your unifiyed presence.

Tara my dear, if you'll be comming down, I should hopefuly be able to spot you a patch of floor, but I can't promise space for any others, tis a small place I be living in.

Nanight for now, hope you all have sweet dreams of fluffy sheep.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 17 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Currently you can colour me massively skint (to the point of having to budget strictly to buy food and pay rent) so it's a safe bet I can't make anything in the next few months unless there's a real shift in the financial tides for me. Sorry!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 18 2005, 01:41 PM
Post #3

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

YAY London Meet time again. While I am, as always, up for a meet I too am in skint land. No job and new rent installment in life means that I should be able to go to the pub but doubt any further on in the night.

Date wise I'm generally quite flexible, gotta pop up to Liverpool in a few weeks but should be there so long as there's no clash.

On the bright side new place means a room about 3 times the size so I may be able to put up a bod or two.

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
CommieBastard
post Oct 18 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #4

Remorseless posting machine

Member No.: 466

There's no specific weekend I can't get myself down to London Town, at least that I can think of off the top of my head smile.gif

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Oct 18 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #5

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

Drink and Matazonians. I'm there. Just tell me when and where.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Oct 18 2005, 04:09 PM
Post #6

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

Although the offer is very much appreciated, I'm afraid I'm not going to be making a london meet any time soon. I've recently gone and got myself a job, so my time is now the part of me that is in short supply (as opposed to the usual money). I'll be looking into getting some time to visit next year, but I'm afraid autumn and winter are all out for me. <sadface>

I'm sure I'll be there in spirit, though, every time someone remarks that there's an odd smell... wink.gif

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Oct 18 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #7

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Member No.: 535

OK most weekends are ok for me too but I too am in the land of the mature and skint (can anyone say mortgage payments?) Also the weekend of the 12th is not good for me as I'm visiting friendykins (and so are you too Smiler!!!) If we wanna be really quick about it next week is half term so the weekend after that (last in october) which is also halloween weekend could be really cool

Other than that I'm laughing

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 18 2005, 08:15 PM
Post #8

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

ould be cool but would exlude me i think sad.gif Could show my face but I cant be dringking water in a pub after walking back & forth wink.gif heehee

Forgot about the 12th but Mid-Late Nov should be cool

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
markslut
post Oct 18 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #9

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

Would give me a use for the voucher Great Western gave me for fouling up my last London trip

/me thinks If I go South West Trains (slow, stops everywhere but cheap) I can go to London for £5

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Oct 23 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #10

so when we meeting then?

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 23 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #11

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

Yes the 12th of Nov is definatly out! *glares at people threateningly*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Calantyr
post Oct 23 2005, 09:39 PM
Post #12

Perfection Personified

Member No.: 1,548

Name the time and place and I'll be there. Yeah, my social life is THAT busy at the moment. biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Too often Fate,
By all abhorred,
To savage poison,
Adds the sword"
- Boethius, The Concillations of Philosophy

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 4 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #13

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Dont let this one die people. I can now do all day Saturday as I'm in M-F 9-5 corporate beeeatchdom

I'm nominating SATURDAY 26th Nov / Saturday 3rd Dec

Gives some planning time AND work release notice hopefully.
Yay or Nay?

--------------------

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Nov 4 2005, 06:51 PM
Post #14

My direction

Member No.: 495

*Counts down to 18th when she will be free to drag herself to anywhere in the country for meets*

4 months...

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
markslut
post Nov 4 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #15

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

Maybe - I now have an extra £40 of rail vouchers on the way from Virgin (after their Voyager suffered "mechanical problems")

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 4 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #16

1st weekend in Decemeber is better for me as the other weekend is just before my sisters birthday

--------------------

+Quote Post
MrRandomQuotes
post Nov 9 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #17

Fear me randomness

Member No.: 2,047

Ooo I could get to meet some of you crazy people biggrin.gif
Although I'm assuming this is ment mainly for the older matazonians (ie those that can legally drink in pubs)?

--------------------
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We're afraid.”
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We will fall!”
“Come to the edge.”
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

Remember, be yourself. Unless you suck.

Imitation is the highest form of praise.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 10 2005, 09:44 PM
Post #18

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Hey guys.

Neither this weekend, nore the one after are any good for me. If yous want to set a date after that (a Saturday'll prolly be best), please do. I'm not on the forum enough, I don't feel.

Mr RQ, drinking of alkimohol will be involved, but you are welcome to meet us before hand as some of us will prolly be in Camden (I assume) petitioning shop owners to stock Mata's gear wink.gif before moving on for drinkypoos.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Nov 11 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #19

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

There's no point in asking them to stock my stuff these days. The production costs are too high per item for me to be able to make any profit on selling them sad.gif [EDIT - Wholesale to shops, that is.]

Anyway, I suggest you guys pick a date at some point in the future, and whoever can make it goes along. It won't be everyone, but at this time of year it rarely is possible to please all the people all the time, and there can always be another one in January or February.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 11 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #20

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Cool - Shall we say December 3rd then eveyone?

--------------------

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 11 2005, 06:58 PM
Post #21

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Sure doos.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Overfriendly_Kit...
post Nov 14 2005, 03:47 PM
Post #22

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 296

Could someone please sticky this post...

So far it looks like December 3rd in Londinium then?

--------------------
Politics is war without bloodshed, while war is politics with bloodshed... I like catnip.

Chairman Meow Tse Tung

+Quote Post
Calantyr
post Nov 14 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #23

Perfection Personified

Member No.: 1,548

Someone gimmi money so I can come!

--------------------
"Too often Fate,
By all abhorred,
To savage poison,
Adds the sword"
- Boethius, The Concillations of Philosophy

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 14 2005, 06:09 PM
Post #24

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Does that mean you'll be joining us, Overfriendly Kitten?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Nov 14 2005, 07:54 PM
Post #25

I will be there although it is likely that I will be skint

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 12:22 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!