Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Star application
CommieBastard
post Oct 30 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Remorseless posting machine

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 466

Years ago, on my old 486, I had a really cool application which would show you exactly what was in the sky from a given location at any given date and time. It would also give you information on all the astral bodies when you passed the mouse over it - its name and designation, when it would rise and set that day, stuff like that. Does anybody know where I can get something like that again?

--------------------
Every sort of expert knowledge and every inquiry, and similarly every action and undertaking, seems to seek some good. Because of that, people are right to affirm that the good is 'that which all things seek'...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mooooooooooopo
post Oct 30 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #2

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

This link might help:

http://astro.nineplanets.org/astrosoftware.html

Also, I think Redshift was a good one from 486 era but I only remember it from a cover disk - I've never actually used it.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 01:38 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!