IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Underwear, What floats your boat?
What is your neither region covering of choice?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 38
Guests cannot vote 
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 23 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #1

F*cking with the best since 1996

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 962

I suppose this is primarily a girlie topic but I'm more then happy (perv that I am) to hear from the men on the forum.

What sort of underwear do you prefer? Now for my obligatory reason for starting random topics...

I've been a firm fan of a thong for many, many years. I like the way it looks on me, in or out of clothes. I have all of the above mentioned underwear but I'll always opt for a thong or G - string (which is practically the same thing. G - strings are just a skinny thong).

I went on an underwear shopping trip, one of the only times I ever truly enjoy shopping, and picked up a load of shorty shorts. These are the girlie ones that are like a mens boxer only teeny tiny and skin tight - I think I may have been converted. Like a thong, no Visible Panty Line (VPL) but unlike a thong, they make you feel slightly more secure. No worries that if you're being particularly active that day something may shift and before you know it there's all sorts of camel toe related action going on.

So, what's your preference? Or, like me, were you surprised to find that another underwear option made your old dependables pale in comparison?

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Nov 23 2005, 10:14 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

I'm quite partial to French knickers. _

In other news, this is The Best Website Ever

EDIT:

Argh! I should stress I'm not partial to wearing them myself. _

Yes, I like seeing them on laydeez. Uh huh.

_

Shit dude, you nearly blew it then ...*

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 23 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #3

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I like the kind that're...what are they called. Bikinis? They are sort of like a brief but have a string on the sides instead of a solid block of fabric. They're comfy.

Hate thongs. HATE. I just cannot get used to them. I've never had a problem with VPL anyhow cause I tend to solely wear jeans.

The short-type ones are okay. I have one pair.

Briefs are all right, I'll wear them. And a shop near me has ones that they paint funny things on for cheap.

So, basically I like a small variety. But the most important things to me are 1) they are amusing, and 2) they have no exposed elastic because that makes me break out horribly. I really like underwear with witty things written on them...I don't know why. They're just cool.

My favorite pair are the string on the sides kind and have kitty ears sticking out the back of the waistband...hehe. Oh and they glow in the dark. So awesome...

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Nov 23 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #4

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

It depends on my mood, but I'm a boxers fan. I'll wear briefs, but I prefer boxers.

Thongs are kinda cool, though.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Nov 23 2005, 11:31 PM
Post #5

Professionally Unprofessional

Member No.: 580

Whatever fits, Damnit!!

I suppose I have a strange size because I'm somewhere between the largest 'girls' size and the smallest 'womens' size which is really awkward. So I tend to buy what I find quickest so I can get out of the store tongue.gif It tends to be breif like things or 'bikini'

--------------------
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream by night

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Nov 23 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #6

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

I tend to wear cotton girl bikini panties, but the shorty short things sound great and I need to hunt some down. I'm about due to shop for some new ones anyway. Are they the sort of thing I could find anywhere (Wal-mart) or are they more like specialty items? The stupid bikini panties slide everywhere if I bend over too much and they're prone to giving me truly obnoxious wedgies that I have to dig out. Trying to do this in a crowded room is no kind of fun whatsoever. mad.gif *growls* Must find better underwear!

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 24 2005, 12:03 AM
Post #7

Candbrush Threepwood

I've seen them everywhere, Astarael. They're quite popular right now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Nov 24 2005, 12:32 AM
Post #8

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

Excellent. I don't have a driver's license yet, so asking Dad (Mom detests driving) to drive me to a specialty place for unique underwear would have been pretty uncomfortable for both of us. He's a cool guy overall, but he's easily embaressed by things like women's underwear, pads, and bras. tongue.gif

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Nov 24 2005, 01:20 AM
Post #9

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

QUOTE (little_bear @ Nov 23 2005, 10:14 PM)

I once walked into that shop after seeing "La Senza" as my friends MSN name for months, so I finally saw a shop with the same name and went in. Being only 13 and just at the "omg I just saw a bra" stage I was most embarressed.

Edit: Thongs rock. But not on me, I prefer wearing Boxers.

This post has been edited by MrTeapot: Nov 24 2005, 01:20 AM

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Nov 24 2005, 06:29 AM
Post #10

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

I tend to wear cotton girl bikini panties, but the shorty short things sound great and I need to hunt some down.

I found some Sloggi ones - which are the type of fabric, almost like swimwear, that is really thin and seamless. These are the ones that have converted me. I've had some fancy ones one for a while but the're not quite as comfy.

I think they're technically a french knicker - although I usually associate that with looking a little more sexy. These are just plain straight forward everyday comfy undies.

Not that I've had any complaints as yet. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Nov 24 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #11

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Boxers, those snug fitting ones.

On a lady, I have to echo little_bear with the french knickers, though thongs are good too.

Living with as many women as I have at university, I've been to La Senza many times, the worst part was that I always somehow ended up carrying that bag...

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Nov 25 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #12

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

Its amazing, working in a menswear department of a large store, how many pairs of womens underwear get put through our till. From recent experience, I reckon I'm with Snugglebum, those little tiny mini-boxer thingies are schway fexy. For myself I prefer the overall comfort that boxers offer, especially if they're nice and snug. I can't stand random bits of fabric getting trapped in places when I'm sitting down for long periods of time and chafing eventually occurring. I wore a loincloth/thong thing out in public once (anyone who has heard my haloween stories will already know that's all I wore, but I'll not go into that again), and it was really irritating. That may have been compounded by the fact that some random arse poured his beer, uh... down my arse... but all the same, it was a night of constant rubbing of edges of fabric against sensitive areas and general discomfort.

Also, commando ftw!

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Nov 25 2005, 08:34 PM
Post #13

My direction

Member No.: 495

QUOTE (little_bear @ Nov 23 2005, 10:14 PM)

La Senza is nice but rather expensive. You can get similar quality and just as pretty stuff muuuuch cheaper in Primark and Peacocks and all the cheapy cheap stores at the moment, and supermarkets for some reason. Save La Senza and Virginware for the special occasions.

QUOTE (candice @ Nov 23 2005, 10:20 PM)
I like the kind that're...what are they called.  Bikinis?  They are sort of like a brief but have a string on the sides instead of a solid block of fabric.  They're comfy.

Tanga smile.gif

I like boxers. Or shorty shorts, whatever you want to call them. I have thongs, but I generally wear them with really tight-fitting things, or suits/posh dresses when I need to be smart and not look like someone who's gonna tuck her skirt into the back of her knickers dry.gif

I used to wear thongs all the time, but I got to the point where I was thinking "why am I doing this? They make me feel slightly worried about the waistline of whatever I'm wearing (I tend to wear clothes on my lower half very much off the hips), they ride up and they're just... not attractive. I don't really like the way the majority of them look. Same for G-strings.

So now, I have just plain hipster briefs sometimes, and mostly "shorty shorts" or girl-boxers or whatever. And I have been know to wear guys' boxers (sooo comfy) but shh innocent.gif You don't know that biggrin.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Nov 25 2005, 10:09 PM
Post #14

Heh. You think that they're not attractive. I would disagree. When I see my girlfriend in a thong, I go nuts.

[/spam]

--------------------
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
The Travis
post Nov 26 2005, 11:06 AM
Post #15

Worrying

Member No.: 2,131

I tried to wear regular briefs after long being a boxer wearer. It was not cool. I could hardly breathe and then my dog exploded in an eruption of candy. A delicious yet sad story.

--------------------
What do you mean you don't know me? I'm in IRC all the time.
QUOTE(The Lorax @ Jan 12 2006, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE(The Travis @ Dec 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
HAY GUYS WUTS GOIN ON IN TEH INTRANET!!!???!?!??!??!?!?!???!??[right][snapback]327211[/snapback][/right]
I. Love. You.

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Nov 26 2005, 11:22 AM
Post #16

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

QUOTE (The Travis @ Nov 26 2005, 12:06 PM)
I tried to wear regular briefs after long being a boxer wearer. It was not cool. I could hardly breathe and then my dog exploded in an eruption of candy. A delicious yet sad story.

Hmm, I like you.

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
The Travis
post Nov 26 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #17

Worrying

Member No.: 2,131

QUOTE (little_bear @ Nov 26 2005, 05:22 AM)
Hmm, I like you.

That was completely worth the $7 I paid him to post that. Completely.

--------------------
What do you mean you don't know me? I'm in IRC all the time.
QUOTE(The Lorax @ Jan 12 2006, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE(The Travis @ Dec 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
HAY GUYS WUTS GOIN ON IN TEH INTRANET!!!???!?!??!??!?!?!???!??[right][snapback]327211[/snapback][/right]
I. Love. You.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Nov 26 2005, 04:01 PM
Post #18

Dude, who's the new kid? He's gonna be fuuuuuuun.

--------------------
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Nov 26 2005, 04:41 PM
Post #19

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

I'm a shorty short kinda person, I have loads from La Senza in Canada... because the way the exchange rate was I would have been stupid not to!
I'm currently wearing a pair made from the same material as the ones Snuggs talked about but they are BRIGHT green... I got some strange looks on the train when I was putting my bag on the shelf above the seats because they were poking out, purple trousers + green underware = weird looks from old men *shudder* ohmy.gif

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 26 2005, 05:02 PM
Post #20

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Nov 26 2005, 08:01 AM)
Dude, who's the new kid?  He's gonna be fuuuuuuun.

He randomly wandered into the IRC channel, and we directed him here.

I brought the underwear snoo is talking about with me to England in my suitcase. Along with like, 6 other pairs for her that she bought and had me bring over to save on shipping. ohmy.gif

I am Cand, bringer of pants!

I always had moop put my bag up on the upper shelf in trains to avoid looks from possible kitty ears poking out the back of my jeans....though it would suck if I was on my own! unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snooodlysnoosnoo...
post Jan 11 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #21

dream to make believe

Member No.: 863

*bump*

I had to bump this thread, I was going to make a new one but then I remembered this one.

Why? Well, I love pants!

Boy-shorts/Girl-boxers FTW!

Thongs are wrong, I wore one with some new jeans I got to see if it helped stop them falling down (where I got that idea I do not know) and I was so uncomfortable... why do people do it to themselves?!?!

--------------------
Last.fm
snoo is about as evil as a muffin

+Quote Post
Felander
post Jan 14 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #22

Obsessive

Member No.: 2,292

Don't thongs/g-strings and whatnot make lasses prone to yeast infections?

+Quote Post
bryden42
post Jan 15 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #23

Flash Gordon Wannabe

Member No.: 1,984

QUOTE (Felander @ Jan 14 2007, 07:46 PM) *

I had heard that that was the case. Commando is the way forward smile.gif

--------------------
I like your house... can I come in!
S P A N G L E D by Faerieryn

what I do when I have too much time on my hands My Devart page

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jan 15 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #24

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

QUOTE (Felander @ Jan 14 2007, 07:46 PM) *

In my experience any of the following combined or by themselves can cause thrush
  • diet
  • number of consecutive days wearing thongs
  • material of thong/ clothing- natural over synthetic any day
  • close and intimate fit of thong and trousers/ tights (stockings & hold-ups FTW)
  • soap, or body wash thing & frequancy of washing
  • washing powder/ conditioner stuff
  • seating - length of time, type of seat
  • antibiotics (geeze do I wish I was told about that side affect).
  • sex/ condoms/ playthings
  • time of the month
QUOTE (bryden42 @ Jan 15 2007, 11:14 AM) *
Commando is the way forward smile.gif

Just not when wearing a fluttery or short skirt tongue.gif

I like to wear knickers (low rider, full, semi), tangas, French knickers, boi boxers (tighter, tee shirty material ones), gurl boxers (same material as bois) or nothing. On men I quite like y-fronts (funky ones. Funky as in colour and pattern design, not smell), man briefs and those tee shirty boxers, mmm bum, bum, bum. Women, pretty much the same as I wear. depending on shape. Not many people can pull of thongs well in my opinion though some can *daydreams*.

With regards to where I purchase my undies- it's certainly not La Senza- the quaility does not match the price. La Perla, M&S (I know I vowed never to buy from them, Cath, but they do decent non granny bras for my size) and Primark.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
bryden42
post Jan 16 2007, 12:48 PM
Post #25

Flash Gordon Wannabe

Member No.: 1,984

[/quote]
With regards to where I purchase my undies- it's certainly not La Senza- the quaility does not match the price. La Perla, M&S (I know I vowed never to buy from them, Cath, but they do decent non granny bras for my size) and Primark.
[/quote]

My Wife likes bravisimo http://www.bravissimo.com/Bravissimo/ my wife is not small up top and loves this stuff!

--------------------
I like your house... can I come in!
S P A N G L E D by Faerieryn

what I do when I have too much time on my hands My Devart page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 04:45 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!