Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tim Horton's Coffee Dilemma, a plea to all canadians
elphaba2
post Dec 19 2005, 01:22 AM
Post #1

Lord of the Keys

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,329

Over the summer, I went on a trip through the east coast of Canada and stopped along the way at numerous Tim Horton's fast food locations. As (I understand by proxy), all Americans do, I fell in love with the coffee there, and having two coffee aficionados for parents, it follows that coffee from that renowned location might make a good present for them.

But alas! It appears from their official website that Tim Horton's isn't fond of online ordering. This creates a problem. And, coincidentally, this is where you come in.

Hip Matazonian Canadians (and Connecticutians)! Is there some way I can circumvent this cruel restriction? Do you know of any reputable black-market Tim Horton's sellers online? Or, if these questions are answered with firm "no"s, is there some way in which this coffee could be procured and mailed myways, eliminating the fast-food middleman?

The situation is not entirely desperate and not necessarily reliant on your goodwill, however. I can always crochet potholders like last year, but Tim Horton's coffee would be a Cool Thing, I think.

Any ideas?

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Dec 19 2005, 04:40 PM
Post #2

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

I'm not a Canadian or Connecticutian, but if you want to trust e-bay sellers with food items (don't see why not, they're sealed): Clicky!

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Dec 19 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Lord of the Keys

Member No.: 1,329

Ahhhhh thanks candice! I got three packets and crossed two names off my list. I hadn't even thought of checking eBay.

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 08:35 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!