IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Its Not Supposed To, feel this bad
NummyNums
post May 19 2003, 03:46 PM
Post #1

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

hey guys-
this weekend i saw my boyfriend friday night he brought me home we said our very long goodnight and he left.. he didnt call me all day saturday ... so saturday i found out where he was and went up to see him.... his freinds got mad that i showed up at the cabin.. that i wasnt invited and i shoulndt be there bla blah blah... so i see him for like 5 minutes hes all kissy and stuff then we leave.. he doesnt call all day sunday..... sunday night i finally get a hold of him... he brekas up with me.. says our personalitys clash...... i find out after i get of the phone with him that he cheated on me all weekend multiple times.... i feel like my heart got rippe dout of my chest and stepped on.. i cant stop cryiong.. why does it hurt this much.... i feel so betrayed.. so now everyone is all mad at me that i wnet up to the cabin...... so basicly im just stuck in a rut..... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif its not supposed to hurt this bad sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
talking to faeri...
post May 19 2003, 03:51 PM
Post #2

put the aerial on your head

Group: New Members
Member No.: 89

I'm really sorry for you...guys suck sometimes.

It sounds harsh, but you should try to forget about him...find someone new who appreciates you.

Hope you feel better

--------------------
~I'm missing your bed, I never sleep, avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak, and this bottle of beast is taking me home. I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets, you're not alone and you're not descreet. You make sure I know who's taking you home. I'm reading your note over again, there's not a word that I comprehend, except when you signed it "I will love you always and forever"~

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 19 2003, 03:58 PM
Post #3

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

I feel for you, Nummy. People are really cruel sometimes. >hug<

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post May 19 2003, 04:01 PM
Post #4

thnxs i still cant help feeling soo used... i mean i dont have a mean bone in my body i always see teh good in everyone and the use me...... i dont know why?.... sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 04:01 PM
Post #5

the spam bunny

Member No.: 11

i know all about that, sister...

boys are jerks. they come and go. i still cry sometimes over getting dumped over a month ago, i cant help it that i miss him... but trust me, we're all young and much better boys will come our ways... It's alright that you feel sad, and bad, and mad, just realize that you can't live in that sadness/badness/madness forever, or you will just be a sad/bad/mad MESS. But again, its ok to feel like you do. Emotions are part of what makes us real. If you can't feel sadness like this, then you will never feel joy, happiness, excitment, and the essential, "love".

Life is like a swing; sometimes it goes forwards, sometimes it goes backwards. But its not fun if you get down off of it.

So hang on, remember its ok to cry, and remember its even better to smile. Realize that appartantly he didnt care for you like you thought he did, if he cheated on you. You should never stay with someone who doesn't treat you 100% like a princess. Because in your own right, you are. We all are...

So get all your girls together, order some pizza, watch some movies, and eat lots of ice cream. Talk about how boys are stupid and just surround your self with the happiness that friends bring.

Girls rule and boys drool!!!

Keep that in mind, and stay happy... Anytime you can just force yourself to smile. It will chancge your mood in no time...

Love,
Kathy

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post May 19 2003, 04:03 PM
Post #6

thnxs... *sigh* i dunno it still hurts........ because the thing was he treated me like a godess while we were togeather....

--------------------

user posted image

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 19 2003, 04:05 PM
Post #7

ever-hopeful since 2003

Member No.: 54

QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 19 2003, 11:01 AM)
Life is like a swing; sometimes it goes forwards, sometimes it goes backwards. But its not fun if you get down off of it.

That's deep... I like it...

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post May 19 2003, 04:11 PM
Post #8

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

Its pretty pants, but sooner or later that sort of thing will happen to everybody. It can be somewhat cheering to think that it will happen to *them* soon enough too.

I always find it helps to imagine horrible revenge.

P.S Try not to carry out the horrible revenge - in many ways if you do they 'win'

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
leopold
post May 19 2003, 05:16 PM
Post #9

Absentee Mod

From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

I think what happened to ya is really horrible, nummy...

I'm guessin that the people at the cabin all knew what he was up to? If they did, then if I were you I'd just leave 'em to it, why mix wi people who are perfectly happy to see ya get hurt?

There's not a lot I can say ta make ya feel any better, hon... I wish there was... but I can give ya a virtual hug. I can do those!

/me gives nummynums a great big hug

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2003, 05:20 PM
Post #10

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

Sorry nummy, just be glad that he's out of your life. If he is going to treat you like that then a relationship with him is pointless. Also feel glad you know now, instead of finding out a lot later that that went on and he just kept lying to you about it.

Vent your frustrations in thinking of ways to castrate him, or just suck it up and say thats life and move on. I like the first idea better, thats what helped me when my relationship ended with my exbf for the same reasons yours did.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
cheese is funny
post May 20 2003, 12:32 AM
Post #11

I post more than I speak

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 116

damn nummy, im really sorry that something like this happened to someone as great as you... you deserve much better then him... much MUCH better... stay strong, the right person will come to you, and you will forget all about that guy, my thoughts and prayers are with you

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
racingaway13
post May 20 2003, 01:19 AM
Post #12

theres a chance im dead... 25 a poke!

Member No.: 122

im very sorry nummy, breakups can be really hurtful even a few weeks afterwards. i also am sorry that guys in general are so aweful, id say start out not trusting them a bit and test them to see if they really do love you. its so sickening to see guys treat girls like the way he treated you. i cant tell you anything but that time will heal and a new guy will come your way and maybe the next time you will be treated like a goddess and he wont be an ass to you, but your young, you'll find someone you really love and that really loves you

--------------------
"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" Gahndi
caffine is truely good for you *starts twitching uncontrollably*
this sig is best viewed using notepad...i do this because no one wants to read my stupid crap

ok so on to the party affiliations....
i now have a noob!!! yay! zoey yay! you came to the forums! hehehe, and im one step up, i already know her! go zoey go! be anti-social in a social setting!i have an e-sister!!! yay!!! go raven!!! i used to be married to ninja kitty but she abandoned me so now my e-wife is kawaii neko who is hot and sexy. rawr
i have no anti noob, PM me for anti adoption possiabilities i have no life, PM me for donations
i do in fact have a vodka imp!! YAY!! shes called yodel and lives in my computer case
i do in fact also have cult of my own, its the -ness cult so join so that we can spite those -ish barbarians
i have a acid bunny that gives me trips and trips to las vegas... his name is Dr Gonzo and i need to rent a convertable...
i am a proud member of the mr SB death cult and i have the smitemaster to prove it
i have seized craziness as a minion, i dont care what she grumbles and such, i seized her and i dont see anything in the geneva convention otherwise
im writing alot now, so be happy you know alot about what great humanitarian efforts i have made in this forum!
also, go to My blog

+Quote Post
nordelen
post May 20 2003, 11:37 AM
Post #13

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 299

QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 19 2003, 05:01 PM)
So get all your girls together, order some pizza, watch some movies, and eat lots of ice cream. Talk about how boys are stupid and just surround your self with the happiness that friends bring.

i agree with this 100%. real friends are so much better that nasty boyfriends/girlfriends. so badmouth this sad excuse for a human being with your friends, burn all those things he gave you (unless some are nice, athough i doubt it). if he did'nt realize what he had he did'nt deserve it, so take comfort in the fact that if this is how he treats people he will eventually die a sad and lonely death.
hope this helps.

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it

+Quote Post
maik achange
post May 20 2003, 11:44 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 311

From my experience, all I can say is - try not to get bitter. There's probably a lot of negative thoughts going through your head at the mo. But the guy cheated on you, he doesn't deserve you.

There's probably a part of you that wants to punish yourself - don't give in, don't let this guy CHANGE you for the worse.

Take comfort in your freinds, and a few weeks from now you'll probably wonder why you were ever so upset about such a fool!

+Quote Post
the lil' pie...
post May 20 2003, 01:04 PM
Post #15

Don't you just love hot water bottles?

Member No.: 160

oooooooo that's made me angry at him....i don't even know who he is!!

i think, if he did that to you, he isn't worth the pain....and you're far too good to be treated like that! men that do stuff like that are scum, they should be bashed with a spiky mallet (i can feel a recurring theme coming on here!)

eat some maltesers, some b&j's phish food, go shopping....i don't really know what else to say apart from bad stuff about him, so...if you don't feel better soon, tell everyone!!

love xx

--------------------
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend...

SHINY...

Freshers Flu is a buttmunch.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 09:38 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!