IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dr. Super Kathoid's "relationship Help Thread", come cry on my shoulder...
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 04:11 PM
Post #1

the spam bunny

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11

Are Boys getting you down? Girls just plain old crazy!? Well this thread is for you!!

Dr. Super Kathoid has been training in this field for numerous years, and has much experience offering good relationship advice to people in need.

You may be thinking, it this TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!? NO WAY! ITS TO GOOD TO NOT BE TRUE!!!

Check out some sample advice:

Patient: "I just found out my boyfriend has a third ear attached to his back! WHAT SHOULD I DO!?"

Doctor:
"Well, first make sure your boyfriend is not a lab rat. The ear-attached-to-the-back is a common sign of a lab rat. If he is a lab rat, are you a lab rat? If you are both lab rats, I suggest that you learn to love the ear on his back, for you will soon have one too.
If you an he are not lab rats, I suggest you cut it off while he sleeps. If he wakes up in the process, tell him you're just giving him a back massage. THANKS FOR COMING TO ME WITH YOUR PROBLEMS!!!!"

So there you have it. 100% Good advice for 100% heart-broken people (and lab rats...)...

SO ASK AWAY, I'M HERE FOR YOU!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post May 19 2003, 04:14 PM
Post #2

This space intentionally left blank

Group: Admin
Member No.: 203

Myself, I have trouble keeping my lass around for decent lengths of time. She is fun, mental, and squishy, but has a horrible tendency to escape home on trains all the time.

Maybe something along the lines of a cage would suit....

I'll get my coat....

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 04:20 PM
Post #3

the spam bunny

QUOTE (Mr Fuzzy @ May 19 2003, 05:14 PM)
Myself, I have trouble keeping my lass around for decent lengths of time. She is fun, mental, and squishy, but has a horrible tendency to escape home on trains all the time.

Maybe something along the lines of a cage would suit....

I'll get my coat....

Yes, cages can be a big help.

One like this would be a big help:

And one like this is good for traveling, especially on trains:

If shes tiny I'd go with one like this, slightly fancier:

+Quote Post
Mr Fuzzy
post May 19 2003, 04:23 PM
Post #4

This space intentionally left blank

Member No.: 203

I have a cage very similar to the second one. Now I must paint it with Goth-ish decor and she will be powerless to resist. Bwa ha ha ha.

--------------------
We are at war with Eastasia. We have always been at war with Eastasia. We were never at war with Eurasia. Eurasia is our ally.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2003, 05:35 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

Super K help me. Theres a gorgeous guy in my history class that kept smiling at me today and yeah I don't know what to do since the semester ends on friday, and I swore off the pursuit of men. laugh.gif

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 05:49 PM
Post #6

the spam bunny

QUOTE (LoLo @ May 19 2003, 06:35 PM)
Super K help me.  Theres a gorgeous guy in my history class that kept smiling at me today and yeah I don't know what to do since the semester ends on friday, and I swore off the pursuit of men.  laugh.gif

Here's what I would do:

Do you have a final exam? If you do, ask him to help you study. This way you can see what kind of guy he is, without going on a date. This way you will be able to see his character and get to bask some more in his hotness. If he was smiling at you, and not a beer that was in your hand or a slice of pizza in your other hand, and he isn't dumb, he should say yes to studying. Everyone benefits from studying, whether its notes or each others bodies.

If there is no final exam/project/etc for the class, just ask him if he wants to go grab a bite to eat to celebrate class being over. You can ask just about any guy to go get food and they will say yes. Food is a guaranteed way to hook guys in. And then you can bask some more in his hotness and blah blah blah.

Dont let him get away! GO GET HIM, TIGER!!!

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2003, 05:52 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

If you want to read more of the detail to it I wrote about it in my Inside LoLo's head for a day thread........yes there is a final, but alas this was our last class before that final takes place, so I won't be seeing him again til the final.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 05:58 PM
Post #8

the spam bunny

QUOTE (LoLo @ May 19 2003, 06:52 PM)
If you want to read more of the detail to it I wrote about it in my Inside LoLo's head for a day thread........yes there is a final, but alas this was our last class before that final takes place, so I won't be seeing him again til the final.

Hmmm...

1. Do you have to stay in the final til a certain time/everyone leaves etc,
OR
2. Do you all leave once you finish you exam...

If you all stay til the same time then leave, it will be easier to talk to him. Just ask him how you think he did, if he liked the class, blah blah blah, just start up any kind of convo other then: "hey im lolo and im lolo.. hear me ROAR!! ROAR!!! IM INSANE!!! Let me kiss you, ok? Kiss you FOREVER!!" Dont say anything like that. Just kinda talk, then ask him if he wants to go get food to celebrate class being over or something. Pizza is a good thing to go get with a guy you just met, guys like pizza. I dont know what guy doesnt like pizza.. Or Ice Cream is good too... kinda cutesy and flirty a little, and like, I dunno, summer-y... YAH!

Or so If you all leave the room once you finish the final and theres a chance youll leave at different times, write up a little note, and put it on his desk. Just be like, Hi! Lets get Pizza! and then your name, number/email or something...

Again I stress the importance of food in hooking a guy. Every guy likes food, especially pizza. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2003, 06:00 PM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

Its the leave when you're done with the test, and I inevitably finish first and way before anyone else when I take tests. I'm LoLo the super test taker~!

I'll see if I can work up the nervs for a note.......TY SUPER K

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 06:04 PM
Post #10

the spam bunny

Youre Welcome Lolo...

If you need any help with the note, just ask... smile.gif Send me a PM if you want...

Pink cutesy stationary is cute... spray it with perfume, kiss it and leave lipstick marks on it ... do something like that haha... haha... laugh.gif oh boy...

Or wear the Shrek ears... definetly that would get his attnetion even more haha

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 19 2003, 06:05 PM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

I don't do pink, and after I took that pic I let my nephew take the shrek ears home with him. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 06:06 PM
Post #12

the spam bunny

Haha, ok no pink... More for me then... hahaha...

Um... Yuo could always make up a shirt that says "I love you ____(his name) YOURE HOTT!!"

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 19 2003, 06:06 PM
Post #13

ever-hopeful since 2003

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 54

Dear Dr. K,

This boy that I went to prom with told me he liked me and if he dated, he would date me, then kissed me on the cheek. (He doesn't date for a few reasons, the most important of which being religious.) I've always had an eye for the boy for both aesthetic reasons (he's very attractive), and up until the prom, we'd been friends. Now I'm a bit worried as to what to do, as I had no idea he felt this way before Saturday night. Since he and I can't/won't date, what would be the best course of action for me?

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 19 2003, 06:14 PM
Post #14

the spam bunny

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 19 2003, 07:06 PM)
Dear Dr. K,

This boy that I went to prom with told me he liked me and if he dated, he would date me, then kissed me on the cheek. (He doesn't date for a few reasons, the most important of which being religious.) I've always had an eye for the boy for both aesthetic reasons (he's very attractive), and up until the prom, we'd been friends. Now I'm a bit worried as to what to do, as I had no idea he felt this way before Saturday night. Since he and I can't/won't date, what would be the best course of action for me?

Dear MistressAlti

This is definetly an akward situation to be in, I can assume. I think the best, and only thing (since he doesnt date), is just to stay friends. I know it may seem like a hard thing to do, but stay friends, stay close, and who knows, maybe some day when he decides he DOES want to date, you'll be the lucky girl. Another thing to do is go get pizza together. I'm serious about pizza, it might be the only way to a guys heart.

A few questions for you: How old are you both? And what are the other reasons he won't date? With more information I can help you out a little more hopefully.

Hope I helped a little,
Dr K

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 19 2003, 06:17 PM
Post #15

ever-hopeful since 2003

LOL about the pizza.

Both 17.

He doesn't date for 2 major reasons:
a) He believes he's being called by God to the priesthood. Yes, I'm serious.
7) He doesn't think that highschool relationships are a good idea. (I don't know the background on this.)

+Quote Post
Sun Tsu
post May 19 2003, 06:50 PM
Post #16

Flip Mode Is The Greatest

Member No.: 29

QUOTE (SuperKathoid @ May 19 2003, 06:58 PM)
Again I stress the importance of food in hooking a guy. Every guy likes food, especially pizza.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......pizza.......I see what you mean. laugh.gif

Sun

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 19 2003, 11:35 PM
Post #17

ever-hopeful since 2003

QUOTE (Sun Tsu @ May 19 2003, 01:50 PM)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......pizza.......I see what you mean. laugh.gif

>sigh<

Men.

happy.gif j/k

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 20 2003, 12:14 AM
Post #18

the spam bunny

QUOTE (MistressAlti @ May 19 2003, 07:17 PM)
LOL about the pizza.

Both 17.

He doesn't date for 2 major reasons:
a) He believes he's being called by God to the priesthood. Yes, I'm serious.
7) He doesn't think that highschool relationships are a good idea. (I don't know the background on this.)

Hmmm...well thats a tough situation.

If hes going to be a preist, sorry hun but theres nothing ya can do about that... And about high school relationships, he is tooooo riiight about that. Everyone in high school takes things too seriously from what ive experienced... Hmmm...

But yeah, its always better to be friends than not to be. And pizza is always better than not pizza.

laugh.gif Take JOY in your friendship laugh.gif

Friends are awesome!!! HURRAY FOR FRIENDS!!!

derrr... ok...

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 20 2003, 12:43 AM
Post #19

ever-hopeful since 2003

Yep. Suck it does.

+Quote Post
SuperKathoid
post May 20 2003, 01:51 PM
Post #20

the spam bunny

:bump:

Suckity suck sucks...

Lolo, hows that pretty pink smelly goody pizza note coming along?

+Quote Post
LoLo
post May 20 2003, 04:42 PM
Post #21

Kiefer > Jason

I haven't started it yet I've been distracted with the construction of my new website......which I should probably go and set up the table outside to redo my photos.

--------------------

+Quote Post
NummyNums
post May 20 2003, 06:25 PM
Post #22

Holey Great Mother of God ive been cloned!!!

Group: Banned
Member No.: 178

well heres my gripe.. if you read my thread about it not supposed to hur this bad.. i get used alot.. but i always end up forgiving them because i dont see the bad in ne one... Tonight im the guy that used me is coming over.. im thinking about crawling back to him .... i feel lost without him and i know we can make thinsg work i guess... but what if he cheats on me again... oh well that doenst bother me ... i dont know what to do.. what can i do to get him to take me back??? thnxs nummy

--------------------
Me and logic are e-engaged woot woot.. *mwuah* luv yah babe
No one will ever love cheese as much as i do.. always and forever...
Commies my husband.... whuts it to yah huh? hehehe *hugglez commie*
my boobs are named Aidan and Nadia.. wes owns them now, he also owns me we are engaged and i love him and sex him with all my heart and umm.... soul.. hehehe

user posted image

+Quote Post
Kawaii_Neko
post May 20 2003, 07:53 PM
Post #23

Kawaii Koneko

Member No.: 317

I need help.. I know online relationships don't work out very well all the time.. but I really really love this guy.. and he loves me too.. I think.. he says love.. but.. a little while ago.. he "played" with my best friends g/f.. and I forgave him.. he said he'd never do it again.. and now we are very close.. and than I find out that there's another girl he likes.. but he still loves me.. and her.. he just can't pick.. I don't know what to do.. I'm running out of options.. I don't want to wait anylonger.. but I don't want to push him away.. sad.gif *cries*

--------------------
The Tortured Soul is my very first friend on here.. because the rest of you suck! hehe.. j/k
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
"cheese is funny" owns me ^ ^ I feel honoured hehehe.. someone wants me

My e- husband is Racingaway... yippie

+Quote Post
MistressAlti
post May 20 2003, 08:59 PM
Post #24

ever-hopeful since 2003

QUOTE (NummyNums @ May 20 2003, 01:25 PM)
well heres my gripe.. if you read my thread about it not supposed to hur this bad.. i get used alot.. but i always end up forgiving them because i dont see the bad in ne one... Tonight im the guy that used me is coming over.. im thinking about crawling back to him .... i feel lost without him and i know we can make thinsg work i guess... but what if he cheats on me again... oh well that doenst bother me ... i dont know what to do.. what can i do to get him to take me back??? thnxs nummy

Don't do it Nummy, he treated you like shit and he'll do it again. I know breakups are tough but honestly, it's better than being used.

+Quote Post
spuglet
post May 20 2003, 09:06 PM
Post #25

I don't need no stinkin' title

Member No.: 38

well its not exactly seroius, but ive been going out woth my b/f for a while and he wont talk about anything. i mean, hell talk about normal stuff but i still dont know half of what he likes and doesnt coz he never talks about it but despite that says hes happy...

--------------------
I'll sleep when i'm alive and live when i'm dead.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 12:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!