IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paramounts's Comedy Glue, Superteds Secret Word? TV comedy gold?
Smiler
post Jan 18 2006, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

I'm befuddled but saw an oppurtunity that I saw nobody has mentioned that I'm aware of. I'm an avid Paramount Comedy watcher, watching most nights in fact so long as there's no football/american football/WWE on that my flatmates want to watch. But that aside, Paramount are running what they calling Glue this week and by the looks of it its a call for funnies to get on TV. In their own words:

"Glue is like SuperTed's secret word. No-one really knows exactly what it is. Glue can be anything, but in a nutshell, Glue is Paramount's way of binding together untapped comedy…um... stuff from the wealth of talent in the general public.

We know the comedy is out there, we're simply acting as Mulder and Scully and attempting to solve just where it is.

So if you have captured or created something that makes you laugh, be it comedy films, animations, images, audio files, footage shot on a mobile or anything really, you could see your work featured not only on the site, but possibly on TV."

So I just wondered if anyone had seen it or submitted to it? Or would seeing this. There's loads of stuff about it on Paramounts web page here. And as one of the forums less actively creative bods...its over to you wink.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daria
post Jan 18 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #2

Wait for the uprising

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,735

I once entered a small animation, but never got a reply.

'Gave up after that.

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jan 18 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I've had a look, but I'm not sure that I want to go handing over rights in perpetuity to anyone.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Jan 19 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #4

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Oh, are they gonna ty and take entries for all their worth? I've gotta say I didn;t look to closely at the legal bit. Hmmm crafty, and slightly unimaginative on their part although must make em a few quid if there's a successful entry that gets picked up to go even further.

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Jan 19 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #5

Browncoat

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,958

Rather sneaky of them. Knowing life, there'll probably be something vastly successful that makes heaps of money, and the money will go straight to Paramount whilst the creator cries.

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jan 20 2006, 10:25 AM
Post #6

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I suspect that's what they're hoping for, yes.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 01:56 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!