Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Confess your sins!
Phyllis
post Jan 24 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #1

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

Sometimes, things we do aren't exactly too much information, but they're still pretty bad. Here's a place to discuss all of the horrible things you've ever done...mostly to other people.

My confession: I made another person drink bird saliva.

It wasn't on purpose, mind you. I just dared her to try some crazy Asian drinks, a la these guys. One of the drinks she chose had an ingredient called "edible bird's nest." This is apparently the nests of various types of swiflets, which are entirely or almost entirely made out of the bird's saliva.

I am pretty sure I am going to hell for this.

So anyway, confess all the stuff you've done that you're ashamed of so we can point and la---err, so you can get it off your chest. biggrin.gif

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EvilSpork
post Jan 24 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #2

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Member No.: 829

What drink has that in it? O_o

Anyway, in elementary there was this one time (this was like kindergarten, and yes I have an excessively good memory) that I really had to urinate, and it was during recess.

Anyway, ended up going inside of one of those big tires. Then some kid went in a bit later and was playing in that tire.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Jan 25 2006, 01:18 AM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Probably the worst thing I did was play mind games with a fellow back in college. I gave him reason to believe some terrible things were occurring that were not actually happening. I did this out of sheer maliciousness and regret it. No. I won't actually say what he was lead to believe. Ask me in person sometime. tongue.gif

I'm probably a much nicer person now due to the nasty way he & I treated each other then.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
The Lorax
post Jan 25 2006, 01:37 AM
Post #4

Superterriffic.

Member No.: 1,052

I spent a couple nights at my boyfriend's house when I told my mom I was at my friend Emma's. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
[center]Lets all get drunk, tonight.[/center]

+Quote Post
Calantyr
post Jan 25 2006, 03:04 AM
Post #5

Perfection Personified

Member No.: 1,548

Somehow managed to split a good friend of mine up with her serious boyfriend of three years. I still don't know how I managed to do that. I was just content to remain friends with her. Women confuse me.

Cheating on a recent partner. Doesn't matter that she was cheating on me at the same time, it's still a sucky thing to do.

There's probably more than that, but oh well. It's early. I need tea.

--------------------
"Too often Fate,
By all abhorred,
To savage poison,
Adds the sword"
- Boethius, The Concillations of Philosophy

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Jan 25 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #6

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

Forgive me Candice for I have sinned.

I just ate 2 packets of Oreos and I intend to finish the lot.

This has been my first confession.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Jan 25 2006, 03:27 AM
Post #7

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

I convinced a girl who would not leave my lunch table that buses are actually purple. And that if she looked directly at the moon, she would blind herself.

There have of course been the unfair breakups (rather watch Scrubs than answer the phone, feel pretty bad about that one) but really, what more can you do to ruin someone's romantic career than instill a terror of the full moon?

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Jan 25 2006, 10:11 PM
Post #8

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

I drink milk out of the big bottle thing regularly.

I once played a rather nasty and regretful practical joke involving laxatives. I sincerely regret it now.

edit: I just noticed you're on 666 posts AU!

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 26 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #9

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Jan 25 2006, 02:11 PM)
I drink milk out of the big bottle thing regularly.

That isn't a sin! That's normal. I don't care what my mother says. wink.gif

And Teapot, dosie-do your partner, and you shall be absolved. *nods wisely*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Jan 26 2006, 12:32 AM
Post #10

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

I remember the funny (at the time) but cruel prank I played on my sister a few years ago. I had convinced her that fairies were real, so I had a handy source of revenge when I caught her reading my journal. I left out a little bottle of "magic juice" (water with blue food coloring and mineral oil) with a note saying, "Drink this to get magical powers. Love, the fairies." She drank it at once and wound up running to the toilet for the rest of the night. The effects didn't last long and she stopped believing in fairies soon afterwards (someone at school broke the news to her,) but I still felt guilty for it later. She looked so disappointed when the magic didn't materialize.

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Jan 26 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #11

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

edit: I just noticed you're on 666 posts AU!

Oh great...my post on sin was 666. God's have a gas up there.

(Actually, the devil's number is 616. The Biblical scholars counted it incorrectly. You think it'd be important to check your math on something like that. But nooo.)

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Jan 26 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #12

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

QUOTE (artist.unknown @ Jan 26 2006, 03:23 AM)
(Actually, the devil's number is 616. The Biblical scholars counted it incorrectly. You think it'd be important to check your math on something like that. But nooo.)

I've been telling people that but they never believe me, why oh why did no-one else see the item on this on BBC news a while ago?

No sins to add so that makes this posts a bit spammy but meh

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
Greeneyes
post Jan 26 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #13

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Member No.: 1,102

QUOTE (CheeseMoose @ Jan 26 2006, 04:35 PM)
I've been telling people that but they never believe me, why oh why did no-one else see the item on this on BBC news a while ago?

Show them this.

I am also without sin innocent.gif.

</off-topic>

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention

+Quote Post
ravein
post Jan 27 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #14

Many fools can now anticipate pity!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (candice @ Jan 24 2006, 06:56 PM)
Sometimes, things we do aren't exactly too much information, but they're still pretty bad.  Here's a place to discuss all of the horrible things you've ever done...mostly to other people.

My confession:  I made another person drink bird saliva.

It wasn't on purpose, mind you.  I just dared her to try some crazy Asian drinks, a la these guys.  One of the drinks she chose had an ingredient called "edible bird's nest."  This is apparently the nests of various types of swiflets, which are entirely or almost entirely made out of the bird's saliva.

I am pretty sure I am going to hell for this.

So anyway, confess all the stuff you've done that you're ashamed of so we can point and la---err, so you can get it off your chest.  biggrin.gif

Oh I will never forgive you for that.. I think I caught the bird flu biggrin.gif

--------------------
Proud Cronie since Feb 26, 2003
"When women act like women, they are accused of being inferior. When women act like human beings, they are accused of behaving like men." —Simone de Beauvoir
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin
No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. -Barbara Ehrenreich

live journal

+Quote Post
El Nino
post Jan 27 2006, 01:37 PM
Post #15

I pull the wings off god

Member No.: 1,340

My sins are much too violent for the kiddies to read. So I'll do this for the mods

*Sensored*

--------------------
Please try to remember, when reading my posts, that I've probably not watched the same films & tv shows as you. I try not to watch music vids & I've also probably not even heard about them from other people. Man to woman "If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong!"/She's all lips & hips, she knows how to use them to make you flip//Liquor store & gun store, next to one another, with only one purpose, so you all kill each other,//Member of the pro cath association // Froggys' sugar-e-daddy//You can't spell politics without tics/[b]/Note to self: Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations = human stupidity.Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the females (not shemales).

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jan 27 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #16

Candbrush Threepwood

QUOTE (ravein @ Jan 26 2006, 10:45 PM)
Oh  I will never forgive you for that.. I think I caught the bird flu biggrin.gif

innocent.gif

Who knew those drinks actually had crazy stuff like that in them?!

Okay, a sin...let's see. OH! When I was moving out of my ex's apartment, I saw his current girlfriend's wallet sitting on the counter. She had been one of my best friends, and I'd been gone all of a week before they started dating (this was around the 1.5 week point), so I was a little upset at the time. Anyway, I picked up the wallet and threw it into the cabinet where the garbage can was under the sink so it landed behind the garbage can.

I didn't have the heart to completely throw it away, but it stayed lost until they moved out of that place about 2 months later. She couldn't cash her paycheck this entire time because she needed her ID to do so (why she didn't have a bank account is beyond me).

...I really am horribly passive agressive.

--------------------

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jan 27 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #17

My direction

Member No.: 495

QUOTE (The Lorax @ Jan 25 2006, 01:37 AM)
I spent a couple nights at my boyfriend's house when I told my mom I was at my friend Emma's.  rolleyes.gif

Who *hasn't* done that. I've also had my boyfriend stay over when my parents were out of the house, blissfully unaware. Thats not something I'm ashamed of though. My parents did t to their parents, too, I'm sure. If teenagers didn't bend the truth a little, nobody would get laid till they left home.

Besides, I'm sin free on that count - I never acually lied to her about it. I just said I was seeing Laura that day and I'd be staying at a friend's house tongue.gif

QUOTE (Greeneyes @ Jan 26 2006, 04:45 PM)
I am also without sin innocent.gif.

And how much is that image worth to you, hon? Cough up. tongue.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Jatopian
post Jan 28 2006, 02:15 AM
Post #18

Only posts when he's something to say.

Member No.: 1,933

It was a dark and stormy night when, in my secret laboratory in the depths of Luna, I created him. From the start, I suspected such genetic tampering was a mistake with my knowledge level at the time, but I hesitate to condemn anyone hastily, especially myself. I raised him as my own, though I worried at his early development, especially of his facial hair. Then, when he was 11, I sent him to Terra to get a practical education. He never came back, and his last message was quite ominous. Summat about Jews, drugs, and art. I fear he will go insane, or worse yet fall prey to my hypnotic enemies, and do great damage to someone before being confined.

If anyone here lives in Berlin, could they please tell me whether a certain Adolf Hitler is alright?

P.S.Ah, right, the time differential. No, I shall not explain; you would not understand the maths involved. I am glad he was contained. Now, how fares my ickle Georgie-kins? I hear he entered the US National Guard.
QUOTE ({Gothic Angel} @ Jan 27 2006, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (The Lorax @ Jan 25 2006, 01:37 AM)
I spent a couple nights at my boyfriend's house when I told my mom I was at my friend Emma's.  rolleyes.gif

[color=purple]Who *hasn't* done that.
I have not, because I lack a boyfriend!

The section of this post above the quote is entirely facetious.

--------------------
The fansite quiz says I am Mr. Snaffleburger. The fansite quiz is easily manipulated.
"How fine you look when dressed in rage. Your enemies are fortunate that your condition is not permanent. And you're lucky too; red eyes suit so few." -Cheshire Cat, American Mcgee's Alice
"Didn't anyone tell them that it's in the darkness that you see the stars?" -Sarah, "Little Goth Girl: Open Mike Night"
QUOTE(Witless @ Oct 3 2005, 02:16 AM)
My advice, stick to aliens.. they have appendages of all shapes and sizes! Something there for everyone!
[right][snapback]315520[/snapback][/right]

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Jan 28 2006, 04:55 AM
Post #19

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Two words:

Chronic. Masturbator.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
bryden42
post Jan 28 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #20

Flash Gordon Wannabe

Member No.: 1,984

I am entirely guilty of a huge range of things for which I will never forgive myself and most of which were too fun to mention here.

What i will mention is some of the fun that I had at the expense of a guy that I knew at Uni. The guy in question was just about the most gullible person I have ever met and as such we used to spin yarns for him to see who could make him believe the most rediculous thing.

Some of the things we told him and he believed:

if you take off in a helicopter the earth will rotate underneath you

At the equator, due to an odd effect of gravity, water will flow uphill if traveling fast enough and round corners.

the well renowned Musical bow maker John Stag also made my Pool Cue from offcuts of his bass bows.

My friend Jamie has 56 genital piercings and this is why he cannot become a ninja as they rattle too much for him to be stealthy.

But the finale show stopper was the week long windup that ensued before halloween (Samhein). When he asked us what we were doing for halloween, we replied that we would be doing a virgin sacrifice in the woods. he was fine with this, the next day he asked if he could come along, our reply was that we couldn't find a virgin, his reply "I'm a virgin will i do". Our reply "yup", we strung him along for the rest of the week, nearing halloween and we couldn't shake him so we told him that the police had learned of the sacrifice and were going to do a sting operation on us if we went through with it. He was incensed beyond belief shouting about how they were infringing our relious beliefs and that they couldn't do that. We later worked out that we think he thought we were going to sacrifice his virginity not him.

So Ms Candice am I going to hell?

--------------------
I like your house... can I come in!
S P A N G L E D by Faerieryn

what I do when I have too much time on my hands My Devart page

+Quote Post
Saratina
post Jan 29 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #21

Golden-Eyed Commander of Wishes

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,146

QUOTE ("Astarael")
I remember the funny (at the time) but cruel prank I played on my sister a few years ago. I had convinced her that fairies were real, so I had a handy source of revenge when I caught her reading my journal. I left out a little bottle of "magic juice" (water with blue food coloring and mineral oil) with a note saying, "Drink this to get magical powers. Love, the fairies." She drank it at once and wound up running to the toilet for the rest of the night. The effects didn't last long and she stopped believing in fairies soon afterwards (someone at school broke the news to her,) but I still felt guilty for it later. She looked so disappointed when the magic didn't materialize.

I was so in on this prank. In fact, I was one of the fairies, as I recall.

My most recent transgressions include this morning right before the SAT started, realizing my calculator didn't work and panicking. I grabbed the cell phone I wasn't supposed to have in the test building and ran into the back into one of the bathrooms to call my dad. Only when a boy walked in and gave me a strange look did I realize that I had run into the wrong restroom.
I suppose I committed a double transgression--cell phone use, and walking into the wrong bathroom?

--------------------
I do it Girl, Interrupted style.

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Jan 29 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #22

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

walking into the wrong bathroom?

Nah, it's worse when you purposely walk into the wrong bathroom and enjoy the strange looks when you come out of it.

Not that I've ever done something like that. *cough*

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
Astarael
post Jan 29 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #23

Browncoat

Member No.: 1,958

I pulled the mineral oil prank a few months after your family went bak to Texas, Saratina. I remember the "She's asleep!" gag and the bit about telling her that if she believed in us a lot when the planets were aligned properly that we would come to Earth and help her do something. Remember the time that we told her "gullible" was written on the ceiling and she looked up whilst saying "Where is it?" Good times, those. smile.gif

--------------------
Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. ~Morpheus, King of Dreams
I am a leaf on the wind. See me soar.

+Quote Post
Daria
post Jan 30 2006, 07:39 PM
Post #24

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

QUOTE (Astarael @ Jan 29 2006, 08:14 PM)
Remember the time that we told her "gullible" was written on the ceiling and she looked up whilst saying "Where is it?" Good times, those.  smile.gif

My friend actualy has guliable written on the ceiling after her younger brother kept sayin it to her, so she wrote it on the ceiling and when he said it again, she looked up and said "so it is."

My biggest sin... Probably when my friend and I, at the age of 14, snuck vodka out of her mum's bottle, and filled it back up with water. We forgot to fill it back up one time, and her dad 'told' her mum off because she wasn't mean to drink it as she was on antibiotics. Not a huge thing, but a little sneaky...

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
haunted tape-dis...
post Feb 4 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,018

I will contest that this is not a sin, nevertheless it is going in here. I have rutinely convinced people that they are eating animal feces in their sammiches*. Not so much out of malice, more so because I diddn't want them sitting at the table with me.

*Note: This is normally spelled (and indeed, pronounced) sandwiches. Grah! Fuzzy.

--------------------
DUKE (V/O)
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like: "I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive..." Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car... ... and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 01:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!