Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What'd you do last night?, aka Hotpockets and drinking
The Travis
post Feb 18 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #1

Worrying

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,131

Today is a quiet day in my apartment. Nobody yelling, nobody running around, and nobody listening to loud music. Why? Because of drinking and hotpockets.

It all started last night. I was looking for food and not finding any in my room or in the fridge, I decided to explore the freezer.

"Why do we have a block of ice in a wrapper?" I asked holding the object.

"No dude" my roommate replied "that's a hotpocket."

"Is it yours?" I inquired.

"Nope." And that's how it began. I chizzled the ice off the crispy, crunchy, tender, flaky crust, and threw it in the microwave. 3 minutes later I was eating a not-so-delicious pepperoni and sausage hotpocket. If you aren't poor you probably think this is a very stupid idea, but if you're in college and you find food that hasn't been digested yet it is quite likely you will eat it.

About 15 minutes later my stomach began to tell me things. Things like: eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrgluggle nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggguuuuuuuhhhh death. But me being the healthy young lad that I am, decided all was well. Bowling was on the agenda for the night, and my roommates were getting rather well sloshed. We got back to the apartment around 11:30 and they decided to walk to the bar at midnight. After they left my stomach sent a message to my brain, and my brain translated it as "You gunna die honky!"

I walked slowly (read as: ran like a man being attacked by missiles) to the bathroom and had my usual agreement with the toilet.

"Ok.... alright... ooo ... k... k.... (sigh)... alright."

I then vomited harder than I've ever vomited before. I saw chips of bones, a watch, and one of my legs. I don't even own a watch. I was coughing and hacking so loud that I know for a fact everyone in my building could hear me.

Afterwords I settled into bed to get some rest. 15 minutes later my roommates returned with 2 friends. So we have Roommate T, Roommate F, Friend G, and Friend S. These are the players in the shenanigans.

The four of them took off their shoes and I heard one of them rush for the bathroom. My door opened and roommate F stuck his head in. "Sorry man. I'm sorry." The door then shut and I still have no idea why he was sorry.

Roommate T emerged from the bathroom and I hear "What the f*** did you guys do to me? I'm f***ed up. Don't I look... I'm f***ed up." Apparently he and friend G had been racing up a snowhill. Friend G had fallen and roommate T fell over him, cutting his nose quite well. Blood = everywhere.

My door opened again, this time it was friend S. "Federal Beu... FBI. I'm the federal." The door closed. He opened it again and said "T spilled his open.... his nose." and then left again. I was trying to put the pieces together while listening to "YOU LOOK LIKE DUKE NUKEM!" about 7 thousand times.

Door opens. Friend S again "I got the silver" and the door closes. I hear him outside saying "I'm gunna call that girl. Shut up. I'm gunna." Short pause. "Hey is Caitlin there? I'm the girl she met at the bar. No. I'm pretty sure she didn't. No I'm pretty sure. No. No I'm pretty sure she isn't. No man I met her and he liked me and gave her his number." Apparently friend S couldn't figure out who was female, and who was male. Also, he's nearly retarded.

Meanwhile friend G has peed in the catbox and passed out on someone's bed. Roommate T has been throwing up in roommate F's garbage and roommate F passed out in a chair.

This morning they don't remember anything other than the race up the snowhill. They're all sick, I'm still sick, and the cat won't go near the litterbox. All in all, a pretty fun time.

What'd you do last night?

--------------------
What do you mean you don't know me? I'm in IRC all the time.
QUOTE(The Lorax @ Jan 12 2006, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE(The Travis @ Dec 29 2005, 05:52 PM)
HAY GUYS WUTS GOIN ON IN TEH INTRANET!!!???!?!??!??!?!?!???!??[right][snapback]327211[/snapback][/right]
I. Love. You.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 18 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,378

Well, I kicked back with a nice cool glass of OJ, whacked on a bit of The Prodigy and lay on my bed and closed my eyes. I napped for a good few hours, before getting up and having a dump. I then went on the Internet for a bit. Pretty relaxing evening, to be honest.

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
Daria
post Feb 19 2006, 02:10 AM
Post #3

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

Last night was boring, but Thursday was a little more interesting.
I went to London to see The Ordinary Boys at The Astoria (a gig venue) with my sister as I had got hold of some freebie tickets. We met up with friends at the pub just around the corner from it, had a chat with the band, had a few pints. After that, we actualy went to the gig and had an awesome time. After that my sister and I went to Gaby's (a falafel place) and got some falafel and gnocci and ate it in Trafalgar Square whilst people watching (this was about 11.30 ish).
Started to make our way back to my sister's place but found a waffle house along the way- obviously we had to get one; we ended up walking along a busy street with all the people coming out of the theatres, limos driving past and there we were walking along laughing our heads off at how ridiculous we looked from eating waffles whilst walking along. Needless to say we got some odd looks, and almost got stopped by a bobby biggrin.gif
We continued our journey back across London, but stopped again on the way at a little Jazz bar cafe type thing and had another drink.

We finaly got back to hers at about 2 ish- all in all a rather good night out. I also managed to get up and across London in the morning for some work I was doing for a day- AND I didn't get lost. Woop!

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Feb 19 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #4

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Last night was a bad night. I spent 2 hours on a waterbus, 2 minutes on a normal bus, 2 hours on a plane, and hour on two trains and 20 minutes in a taxi. Lots of transport.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Feb 19 2006, 03:42 PM
Post #5

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

QUOTE (I_am_the_best @ Feb 19 2006, 11:06 AM)
Last night was a bad night. I spent 2 hours on a waterbus, 2 minutes on a normal bus, 2 hours on a plane, and hour on two trains and 20 minutes in a taxi. Lots of transport.

But on the plus side, you're back in sunny England tongue.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
artist.unknown
post Feb 19 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #6

sesquipedalian

Member No.: 915

I stayed home and watched North By Northwest with the family and played Othello. I also drank some very daring hot chocolate whilst watching Fawlty Towers, The Vicar of ----ly, and Coupling. Then I went to bed. Ooooh, the thrills. I'm a wild one all right.

--------------------
-Grammar Nazi-quotes of the yesterday
It is only in his work that an artist can find reality and satisfaction, for the actual world is less intense than the world of his invention and consequently his life, without recourse to violent disorder, does not seem very substantial. -Tennessee Williams

+Quote Post
Usurper MrTeapot
post Feb 19 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #7

Samauri Teapain

Member No.: 844

I was attacked by Zombies. Beat that.

Evidence.

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Feb 20 2006, 06:55 PM
Post #8

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Last night I crawl into bed early after spending the day having interesting conversations with the toilet after a rather heavy night drinking the night before. biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
markslut
post Feb 20 2006, 08:25 PM
Post #9

Probably sees visions

Member No.: 909

Very Little - things should get a bit more interesting later in the week though

--------------------
The combined Nurse and Geisha of ISH!
IPB Image
Your Corset is Your Armour - Lace it Tightly - Breathing is Unimportant

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Feb 22 2006, 05:50 AM
Post #10

I'm attracted by the potential for reckless abuse of power.

Member No.: 1,105

Last night, I dropped my brother and his friend off at the movies, went to Panera Bread for dinner and then hung out with artistUnknown as we wrote on our comic book collaboration. I then took her with me to pick them up, dropped her off at his house, dicked around on the net for a few hours, watched a Full Metal Alchemist rerun and went to bed. Woo.

--------------------
I'm just a Viewtiful Girl living in a Viewtiful World.
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Feb 22 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #11

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

I went to the local pub last night and had one drink (I was driving) to celebrate getting an interview for a job in Manchester biggrin.gif I met up with some good friends and had a nice time all round. My bloke saw his old uni mate that he hadn't seen in 6 years so it was all good biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Feb 22 2006, 02:39 PM
Post #12

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

I went to see Broox DVS and finish "The Exgirlfriend Song." After that, I ate dinner with Broox and his mom. Soon afterward, I was in his office with him saying, "Finish the song! We're recording on Saturday!" Soon after, I finished the lyrics to said song and we had fun with Photoshop (I'll post that later). After messing around on MySpace for a while, we came back to my place to find it was invaded by 4/5 of Social Failure, my brother's girlfriend, 1/4 of Days of Massacre and Liquor Store Larry. After everyone left, I watched Trans Global Spactacle and went to bed.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
BlueOrange25
post Feb 24 2006, 01:46 AM
Post #13

Group: New Members
Member No.: 1,950

Went out to a club with my housemate and his girlfriend (they're both friends of mine). Was good to get out of the house as I've been sitting in a lot for the last two weeks. Felt like a bit of a third wheel though. Still, that's being single for you biggrin.gif .

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 24 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #14

Had a bloody ace night, last night.

After college I went to a friend's house and we watched the Winter Olympics and generally hung out n' shit. Then I ran a mile and a half to another friend's house to get picked up to go my salsa class. I made it just in time, and we got there a mere five minutes late. The lesson was cool, too. I've been going for about five weeks now and am beginning to get the hang of it. The girl I dance with does ballet so she's pretty good already. Hopefully with time and practise, I'll get the step.

Next we drove into town and went to a pub to watch the Chelsea vs Barcelona game, which was cool. I was rather, erm, 'vocal' in my support of Chelsea, much to the annoyance of the two girls I was with. But it was a good night out, and I walked the pair of them home, before legging it to where I was to get picked up.

Yeah, a good night, even if I did come home smelling like an ash-tray.

--------------------
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Feb 24 2006, 03:34 AM
Post #15

Heh. Chelsea. Girl's name.

Anyway, last night I went to play practice where my voice was absolutely shot to hell because I'm sick, got home, ate dinner, could barely stay awake, couldn't find my medicine, and went to bed.

--------------------
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

I swear to God, the above post was not intended to incite flame wars or to offend you.

+Quote Post
little_bear
post Feb 24 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (PsychWardMike @ Feb 24 2006, 04:34 AM)
Heh.  Chelsea.  Girl\'s name.

Also a place in London, dude.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Feb 24 2006, 04:21 PM
Post #17

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Roadied at a gig with about half a dozen local student bands playing, the music was pretty good (well some of it was) but it was generally a good night. Ruined my voice repeatedly yelling at a couple of annoying kids to get out of the room where me and a mix of band emembers, roadies and partners were hanging backstage. Got tied up with duck tape, got free and made the tape into a rope to whip the guy who tied me up with. Got a little bit drunk on whiskey and coke. Hung out with friends backstage (where the sound quality was way better for some reason biggrin.gif). Yeah, all in all a good night.

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
PsychWardMike
post Feb 27 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #18

Yeah, I know. Just being obnoxious, bruh.

--------------------
Henshin a-go-go, baby.

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 16 2006, 01:15 PM
Post #19

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Not quite last night....but I was in a recording studio all day yesterday, so couldn't post it. But on Tuesday night I judged a Battle of the Bands contest in Cardiff, pretended to be a talent scout, ate free food, drank free beer and had sex, twice. Not a bad evening.

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Mar 16 2006, 03:19 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1,112

Last night I worked late at the pharmacy, started a book that carries on with a character I very much liked in a former book, and was there for a friend who's going through a rough patch.

Not quite as good as SPS but still fairly decent. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 16 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #21

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Went to town, grabbed a subway, bought some cookies, went to play in a school concert, hid the cookies inside a piano for today, went to my dad's office and returned home at around 11:10. Spent the rest of the night chatting with my mum's friends from her book club. Went to bed without having done any homework, far too late for a school night. Fun evening anyway.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 16 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #22

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

had sex, twice. Not a bad evening.

You know that only counts if soemone else was there, right? wink.gif laugh.gif

*ahem* On topic - had some wine and did a presentation for work which I get to perform tomorrow.

Managing Directors are impressed by wine stained case notes, yes? unsure.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Mar 16 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #23

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

QUOTE (Snugglebum the Destroyer @ Mar 16 2006, 07:35 PM)
had sex, twice. Not a bad evening.

You know that only counts if soemone else was there, right? wink.gif laugh.gif

Yeah, otherwise I would have had sex twice today already! tongue.gif

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Snugglebum the D...
post Mar 16 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #24

F*cking with the best since 1996

Member No.: 962

Yeah, otherwise I would have had sex twice today already! tongue.gif

You meant twelve times. Cute typo. tongue.gif

--------------------
Art should be an expression of what humanity is capable of imagining - not limited to representing that which surrounds us - Demetrios Vakras
funked)out_frog is my special Harem slave
Harem count: Markslut, xkitsurabamix, Black - Wings, Candice, Moop, Daedalus, The Lorax, Franken - Sarah, Artemisia, Cath, Wyvern, Saucy Tara, PsychWardMike, JimiJimi, Fallen Element, Smiler, Korbin Dallas, laenan kite, Valerie, Faerieryn, trunk_girl26, Sir Psycho Sexy, Steam Roxxor, pgrmdave, monkey_called_narth

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 01:37 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!