Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anybody up for Russian or Spanish threads?, Just what it says^^
FeralPolyglot
post Mar 17 2006, 04:35 PM
Post #1

=^^= ~~

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,690

So yeah, I saw how much fun the Guten Tag thread's generating and I figured I'd see if there was anyone who wanted to try to do one for either Russian or Spanish. I study both in University and I am always looking for places to practice. I would have opened two topics if I knew there was interest for one or the other but this post is to test the waters. So... if anyone's up for either one... Take the blue pill or the red pill...

Hola! Como estan? (please excuse the lack of accents and inverted punctuation marks.)

Здравствуйте! Как дела? Кто-то хочет разговаривать по русски? {Zdravstvuyte! Kak dela? Kto-to xochet razgovarivat' po russki?}

happy.gif

--------------------
-Cerin
=^^= ~~

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
"Be the change that you want to see in the world." -Mohandas Gandhi
"We do not inherit the land from our fathers, we borrow it from our children." -Native American Proverb
"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend." - Albert Camus
"You can't change the music of your soul." -Katherine Hepburn
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. (...) There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." -The Matrix
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sjbbandgeek
post Mar 29 2006, 05:49 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 618

Estoy bien, y tu?

No hablo "russian"

+Quote Post
I_am_the_best
post Mar 29 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #3

Dirty Laundry

Member No.: 1,573

Me gusta hablar espanol pero no soy bueno en el.

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato

+Quote Post
FeralPolyglot
post Mar 29 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #4

=^^= ~~

Member No.: 1,690

Esta bien. Practicamos porque queremos mejorar ("get better"). Estoy bien. Como estan Ustedes? Que tal?

--------------------
-Cerin
=^^= ~~

What have you done today to make you feel proud?
"Be the change that you want to see in the world." -Mohandas Gandhi
"We do not inherit the land from our fathers, we borrow it from our children." -Native American Proverb
"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Walk beside me and just be my friend." - Albert Camus
"You can't change the music of your soul." -Katherine Hepburn
"Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth. (...) There is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself." -The Matrix

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 11:29 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!