IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hallo From Duestchalnd!, Vacation!!!!!!!!(sorta)
Izzy
post May 18 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #1

Germany > Spain...

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,184

Hello everyone!I'm in Germany right now, and just thought I'd share what I've done so far. Well, on the 15th we got on the plane, and the trip was fine until the very end, when my ears wouldn't stop hurting. We arrived in Frankfurt at 10:30 the next day, and my aunt picked us up. I fell asleep in the car ride to my aunts house (didn't ger any sleep on the plane). We entered her house, and I met her two dogs, Jackie and mNax(weighing about 120 pounds each) and her roommate Frank. We put all our stuff away, and My Mom and my Aunt (Patty) went to some store, and me and Frank went to walk the dogs. It was this huge trail, and I took my skateboard with me (don't really go anywhere without it). At the end of the trail, there was thia huge hill, and I couldnät see the end of it. I decided to ride down, and then the trail ended. The board hit the grass, and I rolled over a few times. Didn't hurt too bad, I landed in the grass. The we went back to the car that we parked at the beginging of the track. We drove up this *gulps* HUGE hill with lots of turns. I decided to ride down it on my skateboard, from the very top. STUPID IDEA!!!!!!!!!Halfway down it, I couldn't keep my balance (Note to self, tighten trucks next time I go to Vans) and I rolled down the other halfway. My arm was bleeding, and so were mv thigh and knee where I ripped my jeans.
Later, my mom and I went for a walk through the neighbordhoods so I could see all the stuff like playgrounds, shops, and other 'important' things. Well, on the walk, there was this house with a nice garden and huge pink rocks. I started to walk on the rocks, which were on the sidealk, and right away thisa lady came out of the door and starting screaming. It was in German, ao it took me a while to reply to her..but it ended up at me fiding a small rock, throwing it at her, and her threatening to call the police, and then me saying they woouldn't do anything, her getting madder, and me running away. Then I took a shower and went to bed.
Day Two: It was pretty boring. We went from place to place,meeting people I didn't know. After that, we went to this place..which I'm not sure what it is, and outdoor mall I guess, and had ice cream. Oh, and made this on dude mad by skateboarding right next to a sign that said 'Skaateboaringunder Rollshoe farehn ist here varboten'. Spelled someht9ing like that. In wEnglish it means 'Skateboarding and rollerblade riding is here not aloud'. But hey, it's impossible to see a No Skateboarding sign and not skateboard...Too tempting.
Day 3: More family time....
Day 4,which is today,if not this goes under day 3....: Started off by meeting more people I didn't know. Then we went to my Mom's cousin's Mom's house.Marco (my Mom's cousin) is 13, and he got stuck as my tour guide. It was somewhat fun at first. Then we went to a local park and started to play soccer with some kids. (Ages differing from 8 to 16) After a while, these two 20something year olds challenged us to a game. The didn't have a golaie, and at first it went in our favor. After about 10 minutes, we were leading 3-1. Then one of their friends came (girl,I think)and played as their goalie. Long story short, we got our butts kicked. The final score as 21-7 them. It was 3 people versus 7,(5 if you only count the people that actually did stuff). It was kind of sad...And now I'm here. On Matazone (finally!)

Stuff will be added as the vacation goes on.

I hate this keyboard, but I cant make cool symbols. § ß Ü Ö Ä

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
michael1384
post May 20 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #2

^ For gods sake kill it!

Member No.: 2,134

Sounds fun.

--------------------
I have Facebook
click here, here or here to improve my city.
free cookies!
92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, put this in your sig.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
It's not my bunny, I got it somewhere else.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post May 22 2006, 05:51 PM
Post #3

My direction

Member No.: 495

I've been resisting the temptation to post this for days...

Deutschland! >_<

Sorry.

Glad you're enjoying/enjoyed it smile.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Dani
post Jun 8 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #4

Mrs.Death

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,328

To Izzy

Hi FAT A**

Your Friend,

FANI, LIKE I SAID I MEAN DANI smile.gif

--------------------
The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality

Your not a virgin, life screws us all

Destroy evil, destroy candice!

+Quote Post
Izzy
post Jun 8 2006, 08:54 PM
Post #5

Germany > Spain...

WTF dude? Did I piss you off or something today..?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dani
post Jun 8 2006, 08:56 PM
Post #6

Mrs.Death

To Izzy,

No Just Having Fun

Your Friend,

Dani, Granny, Fani, Dam it biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Izzy
post Jun 8 2006, 08:59 PM
Post #7

Germany > Spain...

....ok....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Dani
post Jun 8 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #8

Mrs.Death

that better be okay

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 12:43 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!