Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The faeriesmiler abode, News in the ongoing lives of fellow matazonians
Faerieryn
post Jun 10 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

Hey all!!! This is just a quick update to let you all know that we've decided to move in together!!!!!! Smiler and I have taken the next giant leap and are in the process of buying house together. My flat is currently under offer and he is moving out of his digs soon. we put an offer on a house yesterday. Now we just need to organise the mortgage. Well that's all for now. will keep you all posted

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 10 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yay for you both! *hugs*

Where are you going to move to?

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Stardust_Smile
post Jun 11 2006, 09:13 AM
Post #3

x.Faeries Do It Better.x

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,101

Wahey!!! *Celebrates by throwing Spangles everywhere*

I'm so proud of you two! *Huggles* biggrin.gif

--------------------
*~*Megsy*~*
The Ickle Adoptee of Smiler Yarr! SMILE! :D

You've Just Been SPANGLED!!!
***Ryn's leiutenant Spangler Yay!***

I'm Rad You're Rad - LETS HUG!!!
You Don't Need The Sun To Make You Shine
Her LiveJournal ~ & ~ Her Myspazz

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jun 11 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #4

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Aww *pinches cheeks*

Hope it all goes swiftly.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jun 11 2006, 12:25 PM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

Member No.: 526

All sounding very promising *keeps fingers crossed*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Jun 11 2006, 07:23 PM
Post #6

Moving in around my area in Woking

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Jun 12 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #7

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Member No.: 1,379

Yes, myself and the FaerieRyn are moving to deepest Woking (well, she's staying there), the birthplace of Paul Weller, all the other members of the Jam, Roger Taylor (Queen), Harry Hill and Delia Smith! So I'll be in good musical, comedic and cooking company.
It was also the landing zone in HG Wells' "War of the Worlds" and was practically destroyed... erm... I still get heeby jeebees when I go to close to the landing pod and martian tribute statues.

Its had lots of other people live there, famous and no, and I'm going to join local gal FaerieRyn in a house all of our own.

We're needing LOTS of crossed fingers so please everybody hope that the mortgage comes in cos we really want this place wink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 12 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #8

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

*crosses fingers for mortgage to come through*

Congrats.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Jun 12 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #9

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif in the general direction of the Smiler. The house is pretty cool and over looks a lovely lake etc. Fingers crossed everyone

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir Psycho Sexy
post Jun 12 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #10

Technically a giant, intellectual midget.

Member No.: 197

Can't you just feel the wub?

Is it too early to say the words "house warming party"?

--------------------
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

+Quote Post
Jonman
post Jun 12 2006, 08:32 PM
Post #11

Duck Hunter S Thompson

Member No.: 71

Hurrah indeed! Now you can have no end of reasons to have legitimate arguments.

--------------------
Nearly two years in - about time for a new AV

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 12 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #12

My direction

Member No.: 495

Yay! Congratulations happy.gif

Sing loudly with excitement at 2am on your first night and get Eevie to join in - he'll love you even more cos he can't escape it tongue.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 12 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #13

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Awww, yay! biggrin.gif

Fingers crossed that the mortgage goes through!

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Jun 19 2006, 08:07 AM
Post #14

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Thanks all.

So far the mortgage co are still being arsey but we're holding out!

QUOTE (Sir_Psycho_Sexy @ Jun 12 2006, 09:15 PM) *
Is it too early to say the words "house warming party"?

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY will have to wait until, you know, we get the house and all, but I'm sure there'll be a bash of some description wink.gif We're gonna have to work on that one I think biggrin.gif

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 14 2006, 08:15 AM
Post #15

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

So June 19th was my last post - almost 3 months later and its still all arse about face!

Oh the woe's! Why are people so bloody incompetent??!?!!?

The mortgage people were poo and so we went elsewhere using our friendly broker who is possibly the only helpful person in the house moving world to this point!

We were called in Thursday week back to sign contracts etc and were told it should be about 2 weeks from then, so we had the week of the 18th in our heads. Then, after a week we called the solicitor who hadn't signed the forms we had so had had them sent back! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
That was last week and we've still not had solid confirmation of a date, the housing association have messed up and delayed themselves because of simple figures - mortgage company is paying some such fee so tallies need to be amended but for some reason such very simple things seem to take a week each to do!!!!! Had the buyer of Ryn's place not already slapped out big money on his survye etc a week after Ryn accepted his offer (Sometime in May) he would have been long gone! Thank Bob for small mercies.

But saying that, everything is looking up, we're closer now than we have been, and soon we'll be moving into our own pad! YAY

Might need some mead for a warming party as warming it certainly is biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 14 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #16

I've been brainwashed

Mead we can do there's a place local here that does a nice line in English Mead (the good stuff). biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 14 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #17

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Grand! This thing will have probably driven us both to the mead before its over.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Sep 26 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #18

Okies we officially move in on October 9th. We will be skint but we'll be together and eating beans on toast for the rest of eternity!!!

Yay team us!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 27 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #19

I've been brainwashed

WooHoO! Yay! Congratz! etc etc with more!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Faerieryn
post Oct 7 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #20

OK I move on monday so will not be online until I have my new broadband connection set up. I can't access Matazone from work. so see you all soon!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Oct 8 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #21

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

Yay team you (plural)!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Oct 8 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #22

I've been brainwashed

Ooo! have fun with the moving. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Oct 8 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #23

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

I posted in the 'Been away for a while' thread, but I figured it best to post here too: Yay! Happy moving, I hope it all goess well, and don't forget garlic is a nice addition to beans on toast tongue.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Mata
post Oct 8 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #24

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

'Hope the move goes well!

On the other hand, you'll probably be reading this after you've moved now, so I hope it went better than usual moves go and that you're now happily snuggled in your new place.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Oct 11 2006, 01:02 PM
Post #25

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

WaHey!!!!! We've got a new house! We've got a new house! It has floors, ceilings, walls, a door and everyfink!

All went relatively smoothly; we only had to wait about for 3 and a half hours for the solicitors to get their acts together and thankfully as Monday was such a lovely day we didn't get any of our stuff wet.
The house is great and we're almost free of boxes although it may take a week or so to be fully done, we're just finding homes for the books we both have and its becoming obvious that more shelves are needed!

Yay us! wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 05:01 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!