IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LoLo, Candice, and Believe do Oregon and Idaho, We had a (very) minimeet and didn't invite you! :P
Phyllis
post Jun 29 2006, 05:28 AM
Post #1

Candbrush Threepwood

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 345

So, many of you might remember when Lo and I had a mini California meet last year. This year, Believe joined us at my house in Oregon. We also went to Idaho to go to the Boise zoo, and went to both the Oregon and Idaho sides of Hells Canyon (Idaho was better, incidentally...they had paved roads!). We would have invited the rest of you, but I really don't think many people would have actually come to such a remote location in eastern Oregon! tongue.gif

Anyway, like last year, I am apparently in charge of sharing the pictures with everyone (how did I get nominated for this?). You can see our crazy antics here. I feel obligated to point out that weird thing in my nose in some of the pictures is due to the fact that excessive heat gives me a nosebleed and it was freaking HOT here.

I had a lot of fun meeting the token conservative and hanging out with Lo again, although I am now left with excessive alcohol since Lo is such a lightweight. tongue.gif It's the first time EVER I have been able to outdrink someone. Woohooo!

Oh, I should probably also put a warning. There are toy penises in some of the pictures. Blame Lo.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
believe
post Jun 29 2006, 05:48 AM
Post #2

the token conservative

Member No.: 1,594

All phallic symbols can be blamed on Lo. I contributed the Bertie Bott's every flavor beans and the Firefly Marathon! ph34r.gif

--------------------
Mr.Teapot is my e-daddy, Jaq is my e-sister and Vic is my e-husband! syuu is our e-daughter.

Pit Bulls & BSL Urban Legends Fight BSL

We must always fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil that we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.
- The Boondock Saints

Ange is the devil on my shoulder.

+Quote Post
Mata
post Jun 29 2006, 06:45 AM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

You know the film Tremors?

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j63/cand...t=cllmeet84.jpg

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Felander
post Jun 29 2006, 09:35 AM
Post #4

Obsessive

Member No.: 2,292

Awesome shot, like.

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Jun 29 2006, 10:40 AM
Post #5

My direction

Member No.: 495

Omgwtfawesomemonkeytop!!!11one. And, y'know, the plastic penis is funny too tongue.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 29 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #6

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (candice @ Jun 28 2006, 10:28 PM) *
Anyway, like last year, I am apparently in charge of sharing the pictures with everyone (how did I get nominated for this?). You can see our crazy antics here.

Only left the linkage to you because I thought you might have had some more pictures to add from after I was gone. tongue.gif

I had fun as well, and managed to get a better tan in Oregon than I've ever gotten in California. Everyone always outdrinks me, unless they don't drink at all!

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jun 30 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #7

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

If you do this again next year, you could invite me. I DO live in Seattle, after all. tongue.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post
Izzy
post Jun 30 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #8

Germany > Spain...

Member No.: 2,184

LMAO, were there any little kids in that zoo? I keep thinking of how hilarious it would have been if some little girl would have confused Mr.D!ckhead with a Mr.Potato head, and went up to you and said "Can I play with your doll?" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Jun 30 2006, 03:24 PM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

Member No.: 51

QUOTE (devils_daughter @ Jun 30 2006, 06:30 AM) *
LMAO, were there any little kids in that zoo? I keep thinking of how hilarious it would have been if some little girl would have confused Mr.D!ckhead with a Mr.Potato head, and went up to you and said "Can I play with your doll?" laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Strangly, I have this whole thing about playing with sexual toys in front of small children and that would be that I don't. Call me a weirdo.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Jun 30 2006, 03:41 PM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jun 30 2006, 04:55 AM) *
If you do this again next year, you could invite me. I DO live in Seattle, after all. tongue.gif

I won't live in Oregon next year, though. tongue.gif It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, mostly inspired by believe and I thinking we should actually meet since we live in the same state.

Plus it was at my parents' house, and I didn't want to overwhelm them with a ton of forumites.

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
Feyliya
post Jul 1 2006, 12:46 AM
Post #11

It's not junk in the trunk, it's precious cargo.

Member No.: 380

QUOTE (candice @ Jun 30 2006, 08:41 AM) *
QUOTE (Feyliya @ Jun 30 2006, 04:55 AM) *

I won't live in Oregon next year, though. tongue.gif It was kind of a spur of the moment thing, mostly inspired by believe and I thinking we should actually meet since we live in the same state.

Plus it was at my parents' house, and I didn't want to overwhelm them with a ton of forumites.

Hence why I said "if". tongue.gif

--------------------
Irish is my special e-stalker. I leave the blinds open for him. :P // I'm the designated keeper of sobreity. Jell-o Shooters anyone? // I will always have fond memories of Leo's big banana and Cheese's sexy penguin. // I am the all powerful Ish Witch! ::insert evil cackle here:: // ALL HAIL PURSTHULHU!
@_@ You will not write secret messages. You will not write secret messages... @_@

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 07:14 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!