IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Freecycle- A really cool idea
Faerieryn
post Sep 10 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

Ok a friend of mine told me about this and I think it's such a cool simple idea that I thought I'd post about it. The website is called freecycle.org and the idea behind it is so cool. Many people have stuff they want to get rid of that they don't want to sell. So you post it on the website and people who want it can contact you and come and pick it up. Simple!!!

I'm moving soon so this is a fabby idea. Have a looksie

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elphaba2
post Sep 12 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #2

Lord of the Keys

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,329

I've never heard of this, but it sounds great. Just signed up to my region's group. Thanks for linking to it!

--------------------
can I kiss your dopamine?
In a way I wonder if she's living in a magazine

+Quote Post
pgrmdave
post Sep 13 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #3

^random image of the day

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,604

A while ago I had joined my region's, but there was almost nobody posting to give and a lot of people posting that they wanted something. It ended up not being useful.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Sep 14 2006, 07:55 AM
Post #4

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

I saw a variation of this near Parsons Green (West London, near Chelsea) just last week. You register online I think but either way you use your mobile to get a code texted to yuo that releases the bike and then voila one bright yellow bike uis at your disposal. Nifty!

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:31 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!