Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buy my Shinies!, Selling on Ebay.
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 6 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #1

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

I'm putting some of the jewellery I make on Ebay as I need to make some extra money (yes I want you to fund my trip to Norway biggrin.gif ). I've checked with Mata and he said I could put and thread here to advertise my sales. So PLEASE let your friends know about it because the further I can spread the word the better chance I have of selling.
Thanks
Cath

Shiny 1
Shiny 2
Shiny 3
Shiny 4

I'll updated this with upto date auctions as I put them up. Man my heads now mashed........

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
{Gothic Angel}
post Nov 8 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #2

My direction

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 495

Ooooh... So pretty... Must have the shinies...

3 and 4 are particularly nice smile.gif

--------------------
Once opened consume within three days. Above post is not suitable for home freezing. Store in a cool, dry area.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 9 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #3

I've been brainwashed

Thanks biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Nov 10 2006, 02:03 PM
Post #4

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

I'm liking numero uno

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 13 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #5

I've been brainwashed

I've put them up again, the same necklaces but at the moment it's the easiest way to do it. I've corrected some mistakes in some on some of them.

Shiney 1
Shiney 2
Shiney 3
Shiney 4

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 21 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Right trying a differnt site to sell them on which looks a little more promising than the Ebay so now the posted here.

Cath's Shop

It also looks to be a cheaper option posting them here and so I should be able to afford to to put a few more styles up. But it is an american site so if anyone wants any in the uk just PM me. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mata
post Nov 22 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #7

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Member No.: 1

There's a lot of competition on eBay. It used to be that anyone could start a reasonable little business on there, but some traders got very organised and have cornered the market for anything hand-made, forcing out anyone else who wants to make a decent profit without going onto an industrial scale.

EDIT: two tips to maybe enhance the sales:

Try and get a higher resolution image of the necklaces, and have an image of the clasp in a little box in the corner.
Do more of a description of the chain so people know it's not going to stain their neck green or something like that!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Nov 22 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #8

I've been brainwashed

Yeh that was kind of the reason I decided I couldn't afford to carry on using Ebay. I'd added the extra's to inmprove the look but it all added up so to keep putting them on was just going to cost to much.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:14 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!