Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All new Firefox
Greeneyes
post Nov 18 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #1

The Key of Joy is disobedience.

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,102

"LOL, Microsoft Firefox is the merging of unsurpassed technologies, and will effectively trash all its competitors, LMAO!" - Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal

After Microsoft's most recent acquisition, I hope you are all remembering to download the new leader in web browsing, Microsoft Firefox 2007 Professional Edition.

As they say on the site: It's better now...like, seriously...

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Waiting for a superhero intervention
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Nov 18 2006, 04:33 PM
Post #2

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

I've actually been having aot of problems with FireFox 2 for OS X; it continuously unexpectedly quits. So I'll try DL it again a in a couple of weeks, and see how it goes. I'd advise anone who plannd on downloading it for the Mac to keep a copy of the one they currently have, until they are sure the new one is running fine.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 04:01 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!