IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IT SNOWED IN FLORIDA!, Time for those fancy snow dances of yours!
Izzy
post Nov 22 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Germany > Spain...

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,184

biggrin.gif It. Snowed. In. Florida. Last. Night. *jumps up an down* I know this isn't a big deal for a lot of you guys, seeing as it probably snows where you live every year, but it doesn't in Florida. It's all over the raidio, and was on the local news earlier. The only thing that pretty much sucks about it, was that when it hit the ground, it was basically rain. It's even been claimed (and highly doubted) the surfers around Cocoa and the coastlines are surfing with snowmen on their boards!

Listen to it live here(scroll down 'til you see "The Fiasco" with it saying "listen live" next to it) ... Only works 'til about 8ish East Coast time, sorry, can't control the radio. Ignore the dude denying it pretty much every second.

Or read about it here.

I'm begging every one to pretty please, with big cherries, sprinkles, and whipped cream on top, to please do snow dances or something. PLEASE!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Nov 23 2006, 12:27 AM
Post #2

If my woman were a fire...

Member No.: 1,473

Congrats on the snow: I know how you feel. I remember when it snowed half an inch of instantly-melting snow in Houston and everyone nearly died from shock.

I'm already going to be doing a snow dance as it hasn't snowed here yet - I'll make sure to somehow split it between here and Florida. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Izzy
post Nov 23 2006, 01:01 AM
Post #3

Germany > Spain...

Member No.: 2,184

It's greatly appreciated. ^^

I'm staying up all night (woot, no school tomorrow) to see if it snows again. Hopefully it'll hit about 30, come on snow! :happy:

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Righteous
post Nov 23 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #4

Shut up, noob!

Member No.: 367

It's getting cold as Hell in No Flo. It snowed like fifteen years ago in eastern Nassau County, so it doesn't suprise me that it would snow in central Florida (it's actually more likely there).

I haven't seen snow since I had a girlfriend in upstate New York. Before that, it was when I lived in Pennsylvania, like seven years ago. I know that we won't have piles and piles of snow or anything, but it's kind of cool none-the-less.

--------------------
With every breath...and all that I am...I will make a stand...until the end.

+Quote Post
Daria
post Nov 23 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #5

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

I haven't seen snow since the 1st of March when my aeroplane was delayed in Aberdeen after going to the uni open day. YAY for snow! happy.gif

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Dec 2 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #6

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 1,112

It snowed in the Lower Mainland and Victoria! ohmy.gif

These are the people that brag to the rest of the country about golfing when everybody else is shoveling out their cars and cursing ol' man winter. It hasn't snowed there since '96.

I guess I shouldn't have taunted the lounge gang about having snow for christmas when they didn't. Computer geeks can do some scary things with reality. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 11:52 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!