Forum Rules 
> Crazy!
Crazy
post Feb 7 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #1

9 Year Old Prodigy

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 3,155

hi i'm crazy! :] you can call me melody... and i found these forums from newgrounds (i think it was little goth girl) excuse my lack of grammar, but yeah! i'm 9 (sorry for lying) and i have moved from this far away place to, well, another far away place! rolleyes.gif i'm not really bad with the controls on this site, because i am a member of another forum site that's fomatted just like this one. <3
so, yeah... say hello to matazone's "the other side" forums 3,155th member!
-<3crazy<3-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mata
post Feb 10 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi there!

Newgrounds is an odd place: most users on there are very keen to insult things, then they are very annoyed if a person defends themself, then they are very annoyed if they get held responsible for being insulting. I very, very rarely post anything on there because I usually found that the people who came to these forums would expect the Newgrounds rules to apply, whereas I really don't run my site that way.

Fortunately, there are some nice people who have come from Newgrounds too, and the simple fact that you're using recognisable English suggests that you're one of the nice ones. Yay! Welcome!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 08:30 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!