Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Good morning kids..., An intorduction
Secretkeeper
post Mar 8 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 3,255

Kids... I even call my parents kids... so no offence intended!

Hello... My otherhalf and I met on an interfaith forum. We are so joined at the hip and heart that what the one does the other is thinking so ...We are one... We believe in the Bible and what it teaches and that in our humble opinon equals ...not what would Jesus do but "What did Jesus do?" So many who claim the faith of the Bible can not answer that... We don't always have the answer either but we know where to look.

The only stupid question is the one you know the answer to...unless you are asking to find out what the other person knows... so Exceptions to all rules... Cliches are cliches because they hold the common thread of unilateral thinking and or conditions.

Our family consists of the very young "less than a year" to the much older ... in the 80's... Married, divorced, gay, straight, believers, non believers and everything in between. One generation of this blended family consists of 23 children and foster and step children.

We are ordained ministers. We have done conseling for CASA. (center against sexual assaut) We have driven big rig, been a private investigator, done nursing, cooked professionally, cleaned professionally, Host websites, Computer tech, have degreesand certificates, done music profesionally...etc. Our list is long and varried.

We have critters dogs (Bear, and Blizzard) cats (Predator, Nudge, Tilly & Mufasa, one fish (vulture) The oldest of these critters the cat Snoe Toes was put to rest last month and the tender age of 21...we miss him. We do doggie day care for Thomas and Morgie... All dogs love the pool!!!

--------------------
Crazy is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting unique results.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Stardust_Smile
post Mar 13 2007, 05:49 PM
Post #2

x.Faeries Do It Better.x

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,101

Hiiiii! Welcome *hugs*

Have fun round here smile.gif

--------------------
*~*Megsy*~*
The Ickle Adoptee of Smiler Yarr! SMILE! :D

You've Just Been SPANGLED!!!
***Ryn's leiutenant Spangler Yay!***

I'm Rad You're Rad - LETS HUG!!!
You Don't Need The Sun To Make You Shine
Her LiveJournal ~ & ~ Her Myspazz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 04:09 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!