> Forum View, It's gone all Window's Explorery
froggle-rock
post Jul 17 2007, 03:19 PM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Hey there,
I know it's not a fault, but I wasn't sure where else to put this. I did read through the help, but couldn't see ought there to help me.

Problem: the forum view I have is kinda like the left side of a Explorer windown in Windows. Please could someone tell me how to revert it back to the view where posts are all one under another?

Thanks forumites.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Moosh
post Jul 17 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #2

I plug directly into my computer

Member No.: 1,488

Try clicking on the arrow labelled Options on the right of the dark blue bar at the top of any thread. Then set the Display Mode to Standard. That's always worked when it's happened to me.

--------------------
QUOTE (Peter Griffin)
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jul 17 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #3

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Woohoo! Thanx CM biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 09:45 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!