Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some photos
patback87
post Nov 13 2007, 08:15 AM
Post #1

Obsessive

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,680

Well here are some of my photos both recent and not, I will post the link to my photo portfolio http://www.noleftturnmedia.com/autoviewer/index.html
New York January

New York March

My little friend from LaGuardia, hehe, it was cute minus the diease I'm sure it had, it was funny it did this back flip thing.

Chicago

Brach's Candy Chicago (they filmed part of the new Batman here, they blew up an office building that was on the site)

Jacob Riis Highschool Chicago

Those are more of my recent ones I have a lot I could post, haha, sorry for the number of photos anyway oh yea feel free to critque them, it's the only way to grew, you can marvel at your own wonderful creation, but if it really isn't that great than you aren't doing any good for yourself. Anyway I really need to get to bed I have class in like 6 hours.

--------------------
user posted image
The Blender Radio
"'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?" -Ralph Waldo Emerson "Self-Reliance"
"It's cozy if your Hanibal Lector." - Ace Ventura
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MisterJ
post Nov 14 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #2

Worrying

Member No.: 3,093

Wow! Those are great photos! Some really nice angles and views. I enjoyed them very much. Thanks for posting! smile.gif

+Quote Post
patback87
post Nov 30 2007, 08:25 AM
Post #3

Obsessive

Member No.: 1,680

Thank you. So I got myself up before noon on a day when I didn't have to, and took my camera out with me when I went to school to do some homework.
Macy's on State (Formely Marshall Field's flagship store, there's a lot of drama around that, but anyway)

Formely Carson Pierre Scotts, now it's going to be a bunch offices and what not.

Painted ad for Pago Pago (which also doesn't exist anymore, haha)

Hotel Roosevelt (Formely a real Hotel, now high priced apartments)

This is what happens when the train sits for like 20 mins at a stop and I have my camera and I'm bored, lol, also the "Service Interuption" notice on the right says it all about the CTA right now.

--------------------
user posted image
The Blender Radio
"'Ah, so you shall be sure to be misunderstood.' Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?" -Ralph Waldo Emerson "Self-Reliance"
"It's cozy if your Hanibal Lector." - Ace Ventura

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 01:46 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!