IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Brooklands FM - a Smiler ON THE AIR, Matt's gone and got himself a real life radio show... ish
Smiler
post May 20 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Morning Ladies & Gents,

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to let you in on a little project Iím involved in outside of work that may help you enjoy the last hour and a bit of the working day a couple of times this week.

Donít worry; you wonít even have to leave your desk!!!

Iím a member of Brooklands FM, a new local radio station broadcasting to communities in and around the Brooklands, Woking, Weybridge, Byfleet and Staines area of Surrey. We are hoping to apply for a full FM licence later in the year but in the meantime are running an internet broadcast, for a bit of fun, starting on the 19th May through to the 15th June, from Cosmic Electrical Store in AddlestoneÖ and Iíll be live on air!!!
We have about 40 members from very different backgrounds and will be broadcasting a wide variety of music (new, old and live) covering the last 40 years or so. Weíll also be focussing on local news, events, information interviews and new musical talent from the area and, best of all, itíll involve me!!!

Iíve got three shows this week: today, Thursday & Friday from 4 Ė 5.30. Why not listen in and enjoy the fun??!? You can receive the stream by clicking on to http://www.brooklandsfm.co.uk

While the focus is local and community based radio, due to the magic of the internet you can listen in from anywhere. You can even contribute to the show, request songs and win prizes too: e-mail: studio@brooklandsfm.co.uk or call the studio on 01932 832408. Weíll be running competitions every day for your chance to win great prizes (today's great prizes a Samsung MP3 player worth £99 and a Whirlpool microwave worth £105) so why not brighten that last hour of the day, plus a little time after 5, with a cracking set of songs and chat from yours truly? Or you can listen to the other guys on the station, your call ;o)

More info can be found at http://www.brooklandsfm.co.uk.

Hope you can listen and hope you enjoy.

Cheers guys

Matt, the ever Smilin'

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mata
post May 23 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I did enjoy the dedication greatly. Good show Matt, I look forward to the next one.

Technically I'm not allowed streaming media at work, so it might get blocked in the end, but until then I'll be tuning in quite regularly.

Some of the adverts remind me of Mr Snaffleburger animations.

I anticipate Monkey News in today's show, but I finish work at five so you'll need to do it before then!

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 08:45 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!