> More on Smiler on the air -, BrooklandsFM.co.uk want me back!!! mwhahahaha
Smiler
post May 30 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #1

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Howdy all,

Following on from my posts last week I thought I’d let you know that Brooklands FM have invited me back on the air! Woo hoo!!

With a mix from the best tracks of the last 50 years the Sunday Smile will be on live on the following dates:

Sunday 1 June – 1pm to 2.30pm
Sunday 8 June – 1pm to 2.30pm
Sunday 15 June – 1pm to 2.30pm

As with before, all you‘ll need to do is jump onto the website at www.brooklandsfm.co.uk, hit the ‘listen live’ button, receive the live stream, sit back and enjoy as I bring you a treat of a Sunday afternoon show. Why not listen in now? We’re a great bunch of people with some awesome shows live throughout the day and an automated service overnight.

Why not listen as you recover from this Saturday's game?

You can email me/ the studio on studio@brooklandsfm.co.uk or call 01932 832 408.

Cheers,

Matt

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mata
post May 30 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #2

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Curses! I won't be able to listen while at work. I tuned in at 4pm yesterday, ready to have my ears gently regaled with Monkey News and fine tunes, only to find that it wasn't you. Boo! I'd been looking forward to that. If I'm online on the weekends I'll tune in, but I think I'm fully booked for the next month.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 06:12 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!