darkness
post Sep 1 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 13,718

I'm new here.

I'm also a bit weird, so don't mind me!

Hope noone minds me joining in. Everybody seems to know each other so well, seemed like a very attractive place to sign up too.

Sorry. I'm a bit shy. ph34r.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Sep 1 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #2

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

Oh hai. Welcome to Matazone forums. We are all a bit weird in our own weird ways, so you will stick out as much as the rest of us. We do know each other a fair bit, and it's nice that that's attractive to you. So, get your teeth in and enjoy biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Yannick
post Sep 2 2008, 02:23 AM
Post #3

I could have written a short novel by this point

Member No.: 12,759

Hello! Welcome and enjoy your stay!

..Who'll do the honors? *points up*

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Sep 2 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #4

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Cant do my bit till someone else does the other bit but your more than welcome to take over the honours if you like Yannick seeing moop and I are virtually retired from it.

Oh and Hey and welcome! biggrin.gif

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Yannick
post Sep 2 2008, 09:04 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,759

biggrin.gif

*duct tapes Darkness to the ceiling* Muwhaha. I've always wanted to do that. You'll fall down eventually.

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss

+Quote Post
Eli
post Sep 3 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #6

M.I.A.

Member No.: 7,112

Welcome to matazone! *throws confetti*

--------------------
"I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failure to live up to these possibilities." -Ayn Rand

+Quote Post
darkness
post Sep 4 2008, 05:56 AM
Post #7

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Member No.: 13,718

I'm still stuck...

and I don't really like heights. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ashbless
post Sep 14 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 1,112

Post weight usually snaps the duct tape. I find stylish those who grasp the tape as it's breaking and swing lightly to the floor. Let's you avoid anything on the floor by pranksters.

*Hands up a cookie and a beverage of choice*

Welcome.

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. - SpeakertotheLost

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:29 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!