darkness
post Sep 1 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #1

That's 'Sir Guppy' to you

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 13,718

I'm new here.

I'm also a bit weird, so don't mind me!

Hope noone minds me joining in. Everybody seems to know each other so well, seemed like a very attractive place to sign up too.

Sorry. I'm a bit shy. ph34r.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
froggle-rock
post Sep 1 2008, 10:54 PM
Post #2

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

Oh hai. Welcome to Matazone forums. We are all a bit weird in our own weird ways, so you will stick out as much as the rest of us. We do know each other a fair bit, and it's nice that that's attractive to you. So, get your teeth in and enjoy biggrin.gif

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 01:13 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!