IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hugs for all my friends on Matazone, You know who you are ;)
Pixelgoth
post Jan 9 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #1

Flaps and spins on the spot

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 390

Well I was gonna limit my thanks to the Secret Santa thread but I figured that everyone who visits Matazone should know what a wonderful, caring, super, thoughtful and snuggly bunch of people you all are here biggrin.gif

Words really aren't enough and I'm just not techny enough to find a virtual hug for you all so InKy or Mata or.....in fact....pretty much everyone else on this darn board should be able to find pictures of hugs to post here. If you can, feel free. Perhaps we should just have a hugs thread when people are feeling down and need one? smile.gif

You have all been so bleedin' chuffin' brilliant over the past few years, and especially the past few months, and I just can't tell you how much that means to me.

Bring on the next meet and you can have real hugs but for now *huge hugs*

laugh.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
froggle-rock
post Jan 9 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #2

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Member No.: 1,174

*collapse hugs all up on Pixie*

I second, there are a fair few people no here, who have the ability to, well yeah. I concur.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)

+Quote Post
Daria
post Jan 9 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #3

Wait for the uprising

Member No.: 1,735

*Leaps and adds to the hugpile*
happy.gif

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jan 9 2009, 01:05 PM
Post #4

Absentee Mod

Group: Moderators
From: On the face of the planet, somewhere north of Guildford
Member No.: 95

As many people on here can attest to, I'm the king of the virtual hug. Well, they could if they still visited here, but most don't now, so you'll just have to take my word for it. Although thinking about it, Pix, I think you've been here long enough to perhaps have a hazy recollection of my invention of the "uberhug".

So have one now.

/me gives Pixie the uberest of Uberhugs

In fact, anyone who really knows me IRL knows I'm a huggy person. So much so, that even my salt and pepper set are huggy too. I kid you not. The picture here shows them at it!

This isn't the actual piccy, because I can't find my bloody camera (again mad.gif), but this is what they look like. They are even on a yellow heart-shaped plate and are adorable! I don't use them for condiment storage, I can't bring myself to shake them.

--------------------
Insert humorous comment here

+Quote Post
Smiler
post Jan 9 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #5

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Member No.: 1,379

Heehee, glad you got the card, liked the letter and pressie and are an overall thoroughly decent gal biggrin.gif

I concur and wholly believe that Matazone and it's Matazonians are all the most blinkin' wonderful thing a fella/gal could hope for.

I've found hugs are a difficult thing to convey outside of personal space invasion of a good kind but nevertheless VIRTUAL MASSIVE HUGS

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.

+Quote Post
Cath Sparrow
post Jan 9 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #6

I've been brainwashed

Group: Admin
Member No.: 526

Glad you liked the card, they did one for my 30th a few years back and it's really suprising how much something like that can mean.

*jumps into the hug pile*

--------------------
How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister? You're only young once but you can stay immature indefinetly!!!!

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jan 10 2009, 08:07 AM
Post #7

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

Hugs here if you want 'em!

*huggles of hugeness*

You were fully deserving of it all, Pixie. You've had a worse time of late than anyone deserves, least of all someone as great as you. I hope this year brings something to put a smile on your face.

BTW, leo, I also have a salt 'n' pepper set like that, but in different colours. I also cannot bring myself to fill them - shaking a small person until salt falls out of his face feels a bit... wrong...

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
Pixelgoth
post Jan 10 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #8

Flaps and spins on the spot

Member No.: 390

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jan 10 2009, 08:07 AM) *
You were fully deserving of it all, Pixie. You've had a worse time of late than anyone deserves, least of all someone as great as you. I hope this year brings something to put a smile on your face.

Awww shucks you guys blush.gif

I've never felt so needed/wanted in my entire life smile.gif I can understand why people just spend their lives on the net laugh.gif

The image of you shaking a small Tom Thumb person until his face gave out salt made me chuckle wildly btw laugh.gif

--------------------
Hope confidentally, do valiantly, wait patiently!
Rather light a candle than complain about the dark!
Enjoy what you have and hope for what you lack
Thoughts become things, choose the good ones[/center]
[center]Carpe diem

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jan 12 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #9

Absentee Mod

QUOTE (Industrial Kybosh @ Jan 10 2009, 08:07 AM) *
BTW, leo, I also have a salt 'n' pepper set like that, but in different colours. I also cannot bring myself to fill them - shaking a small person until salt falls out of his face feels a bit... wrong...

I agree. Especially when said person only wants to hug. I know I wouldn't appreciate some 90 foot tall thing pouring salt up my bottom and then shaking me until it came out of my face blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Industrial Kybos...
post Jan 12 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #10

Light On The Surface

Member No.: 91

I dunno. Some people would pay good money for that.

--------------------
the
end
is
nice

+Quote Post
leopold
post Jan 13 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #11

Absentee Mod

What, to themselves? Poor, misguided fools. I can't see how a reverse salt enema could be something anyone would want to do, but then I don't understand why anyone would want to strangle themselves whilst having a quick five-knuckle shuffle either...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2017 - 08:12 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!