IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Back... Sort Of-ISH, Time allowing....
Poppa Moo
post Jan 12 2009, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 15,522

Hey peeps,

It's been a few years! The character that was poppa.moo is back, (again) and hopefully I'll stick around a bit longer this time, although it does seem to have gone slightly quiet around these parts.

I've done a couple of posts, but I forgot my password and I don't think my old email address is working so I had to create a new user account so all those lovely blue squares are no more! sad.gif

I'm off for a browse around now to see what I've missed... see ya soon!

Poppa
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Smiler
post Jan 15 2009, 08:42 AM
Post #2

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

Bravo, first 2009 meet has been forwarded, I second: Job Done! NOw, onto the difficult bit in another thread

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 06:10 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!