Forum Rules 
> So I Rescued A Puppy..., And it needs a name? ;D
Yannick
post Jul 11 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #1

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 12,759

So our neighbor's house is up for sale and I think it's completely abandoned, but when I went out today, I heard this weird crying noise on their side of the fence, so I climbed it and tried to figure out what it was. It was this cute little puppy running around the yard with no food or water in the Florida heat wearing this lame pink jacket thing. So first I just gave it some food and water, and was going to leave it, but I decided it was waaay too cute to leave.

My mom saw it, was like "No!" but now the no is a maybe, and I'm gonna keep working on her. ;D

So, when I first saw it (I think it's a boy... it has a thing I think.. but it was wearing a pink sweater?) I thought it looked like an Abbie. My friend was like "Shelby?". I kinda wanna name it Bison as an inside joke.. Annnyway. Pictawrs!

Oh, and this is probably a bad thing, but my cat hates him..

Names?

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Yannick
post Jul 29 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #2

I could have written a short novel by this point

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 12,759

Possibly. My mom's friend said she wants her, but she has to test her out and she how she acts around her other dog first.

Lemme know if anyone wants her.

--------------------
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. And, the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust. You couldnít be here if stars hadnít exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - werenít created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars, and the only way for them to get into your body is if those stars were kind enough to explode. So, forget God. The stars died so that you could be here today. ~Lawrence Krauss
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Yannick   So I Rescued A Puppy...   Jul 11 2009, 10:44 PM
- - SPEAKERfortheLOST   I say name it Evelyn and then point you to this.   Jul 11 2009, 11:11 PM
- - Yannick   Aww. Cute song. But the name is out, I have a rela...   Jul 11 2009, 11:24 PM
- - SPEAKERfortheLOST   Well what is your cat's name? I'm sure I ...   Jul 12 2009, 12:07 AM
- - Yannick   Umm, Cocoa. I grew up obsessed with chocolate milk...   Jul 12 2009, 12:17 AM
- - SPEAKERfortheLOST   Hmmmm.... I do like Kaba... though myself I woul...   Jul 12 2009, 01:58 AM
- - Yannick   Roffe is pretty cool. Is that pronounced like ...   Jul 12 2009, 02:14 AM
- - SPEAKERfortheLOST   Ah... fair point... green eyes and blue eyes do lo...   Jul 12 2009, 04:06 AM
- - Yannick   Well.. he's going to get bigger... I'd t...   Jul 12 2009, 05:02 AM
- - IrishGuy   Sinatra.   Jul 12 2009, 06:00 AM
- - Mata   That's an adorable dog. He looks like a pure b...   Jul 12 2009, 09:25 AM
- - Yannick   Hmm, not yet. Though I guess I could. I'll tak...   Jul 12 2009, 01:08 PM
- - Mata   You're going to have a very grumpy cat pretty ...   Jul 13 2009, 12:51 PM
- - Daria   Such a gorgeous puppy! However, Mata is right-...   Jul 13 2009, 01:56 PM
- - Yannick   We had one of those advertisement things that you ...   Jul 13 2009, 02:19 PM
- - TigerLily013   Good, I'm glad this little doggy of awesomenes...   Jul 29 2009, 03:17 PM
- - Yannick   Haha, forgot to update this. It actually is a fema...   Jul 29 2009, 03:36 PM
- - SPEAKERfortheLOST   So, essentially what you're saying is that we ...   Jul 29 2009, 11:33 PM
- - Yannick   Possibly. My mom's friend said she wants her, ...   Jul 29 2009, 11:35 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 07:24 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!