IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Flat wanted in Cambridge or surrounding area, Bit of a long shot, but bear with me...
Felander
post Aug 4 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #1

Obsessive

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 2,292

Hi guys,

This topic is pretty Ronseal but I'll go ahead and explain anyway. Many of you probably won't remember me, but I used to post here quite a lot under a different moniker. It's a bit of a long shot, but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a flat/house to let in the Cambridge area? I'm moving down there in a month to start an internship on the science park and have been hitting brick wall after brick wall with the accomodation. I'm beginning to reach my wits end to be honest. If anyone knows anyone who has any property to let could they please get in touch. My only requirements are that it have at least two bedrooms and be furnished.

Like I said, it's a long shot, but if you don't ask you'll never know.

Cheers.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hobbes
post Aug 5 2009, 07:36 PM
Post #2

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

Just in case you haven't tried it, although it is usually the first port of call for these kinds of things, I'll suggest you try rightmove.co.uk.

Also, see if you can get a copy of a newspaper local to the area, as they have property pages and/or private lettings.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2017 - 05:08 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!