> I need offspring, let me be your momma
froggle-rock
post Aug 28 2009, 02:50 AM
Post #1

omno-ahhhhhhh!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,174

So,

I am down to just one sprog on facebook and I would like some more. So if you want me to be your momma and we are on facebook then just like do the this is your momma thing, or send me a message and I will make you my spawn. Or you could be a sibling of mine, but I have plenty. I also have a mommy and daddy. Shame I can't have like great great lost uncle types.

NB: You will not need to be shunted out of my actual vagina for this, sorry for the disappointment.

--------------------
A society that takes itself too seriously risks bottling up its tensions and treating every example of irreverence as a threat to its existence. Humour is one of the great solvents of democracy. It permits the ambiguities and contradictions of public life to be articulated in non-violent forms. It promotes diversity. It enables a multitude of discontents to be expressed in a myriad of spontaneous ways. It is an elixir of constitutional health. J. Sachs in Laugh It Off Promotions CC v SAB International (Finance) BV t/a SabMark International (Freedom of Expression Institute as Amicus Curiae) 2006 (1) SA 144 (CC)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Daria
post Aug 28 2009, 08:45 AM
Post #2

Wait for the uprising

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,735

I <3 you, Frogg.

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 05:17 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!