> Do Delivery Drivers Muck About?
Usurper MrTeapot
post Sep 15 2009, 12:02 PM
Post #1

Samauri Teapain

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 844

I'm baffled.

I'm in the living room, which is by the front door. I get a note through the door saying the usual 'sorry we missed you' card and open the door just in time to see a van drive off. There was no knock.

The card says a package has been left at number 28. There aren't 28 doors on the road. I knock around and ask a few of the equally baffled neighbours if anything has been left for them.

So I go indoors and ring up to find out, the automated voice-box tells me that my reference code is meaningless and eventually the real person on the other end says the same.

Do drivers just go around posting fake package cards?

--------------------
@>-'--,--Cath and gothictheysay are my E-Teapotettes.@>-'--,--
Jaq and believe are my adopted Tea Spoons (wherever they are :'( )
"I am just a worthless liar, I am just an imbecile, I will only complicate you, trust in me and fall aswell."
A proud Viking never stops masturbating.
Taking over Matazone Forums since 2011.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mooooooooooopo
post Sep 15 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #2

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

I've had a similar situation.

I was sat at the door pretty much all day waiting for a parcel. I had the tracking page open which said it was due to be delivered shortly. A few minutes I hit refresh and it said that delivery had been attempted and nobody was home so the parcel was being returned to the depot.

No note came through the letter box and nobody knocked or even approached the house so I guess the driver just couldn't be bothered to deliver it.

I gave the delivery company (FedEx) a call and they refused to turn the driver around or do anything without the sender (Apple) giving them specific instructions. I eventually gave up on getting the parcel since Apple were useless about it too.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 05:27 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!