IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Ohh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...
Daria
post Dec 8 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #1

Wait for the uprising

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,735

My housemate was going on and on about getting a real Christmas tree this year. When the day came that my friend and I were free to get it with him, he changed his mind and said he didn't want one. Well, my friend and I went to the place anyway, looking for holly and mistletoe. They didn't have any, but they did have free branches- so I made our Christmas tree happy.gif

Have you got yours up yet? What does it look like?

--------------------
We are unraveling our navels so that we may ingest the sun.

DARIA IZ GOOD ON TOAST

TOAST IZ GOOD ON DARIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Smiler
post Dec 21 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #2

Ooga Booga!! SMILE!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,379

QUOTE (gothictheysay @ Dec 9 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Our tree is semi-Jewish since there's a HAPPY HANNUKAH banner on it. We also tied twine to dreidels and hung them as ornaments. It looks awesome.

Love the hybridisation although never have been quite sure how pine trees and santa fit in with bubba J anyway wink.gif

Anyway... we put ours up yesterday and I know that by the time I'm home at least two of the lower lying baubles will be cat toys strewn about the floor dry.gif We bought a load of random baubles a few years ago that we add to every now and again - very funky.

--------------------
Presently defacto leader of the scuttler nation; conform, consume, o'smile for snaffie's sake --> A smile a day keeps th...Ah sod it...just SMILE!!!Some weird dragon lady gave me a cookie and said if I got in the van she'd adopt me. I ignored mummy and went with Wyvern & lookee here, I now have my own adoptee to cause chaos: Stardust_Smile...Official barman to Tribe Wyvern COME VISIT but beware the Monkey Overlords, they plan the demise of the hairless ones. Your house is at risk. Always read the label.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 11:32 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!