Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Strange Dreams
LoLo
post Nov 13 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #1

Kiefer > Jason

Group: Admin
Member No.: 51

I just think sometimes it's fun to share strange dreams, so a thread discussing them might be fun.

Last night's dream for me was sex in a bouncy house. So odd yet entertaining.

--------------------

Being Pimped By Aries Since 2003
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
voices_in_my_hea...
post Nov 13 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #2

If my woman were a fire...

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,473

I wanna have sex in a bouncy house! Or really any giant inflatable thing.

I have really super-odd and vivid dreams all of the time.

Most recently, I dreamed that I was conquering a kingdom with the help of my dog, and whenever the evil people attacked us, I just hopped on her back and we flew away.

--------------------
Her dignity shone so bright like a light on a hill
and she burned for me, no other man came near her flame.
Bad country songs - the deafening twang of the rich white kid blues.
You can own the strange, but the lights and glares will not make you real.

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 15 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Advice for the young at heart

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 33

Since many of my dreams have at least a few moments within the realms of bizarre, this thread will no doubt become my new home.

Having said that, I didn't remember any this morning, so I shall have to return at a more useful time smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
gothictheysay
post Nov 16 2010, 02:17 AM
Post #4

living in your basement, eating your candy hearts

Member No.: 959

I just took a nap and had SO MANY but they are slipping through my fingers. I was at some sort of convention where I was wearing a ridiculous princess costume. I had my ears pierced up top and had to keep on these huge cliplike things on my ears in order to keep the piercings in. One fell out and I was told that the fireman's hose wouldn't fit through the hole but my regular earring would. blink.gif Also a football game? I was wandering around my apartment and didn't know where rooms where and kept having fainting spells. My sister doesn't live with me but her and my father were there and I ran into my sister kissing her boyfriend instead of opening the door to the pantry. Sometimes I like to remember my dreams because they are interesting... these were mostly just scarring...

--------------------
Being corrupted by candice since 2004
teal and orange is the way forward

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 19 2010, 03:07 PM
Post #5

Kiefer > Jason

Last night's dream was a combo of working on pieces of a book I'm designing and being a part of the show House. In the House dream, House and Cuddy were together, though House was actually a house husband who had 2 kids of his own and Cuddy was the stepmom and I don't know what she did. For some reason the step children hated Cuddy and that created issues. House was very open with his children and often told them when he was going to go have sex with Cuddy. I was there too, but usually just watching the goings on in the house and for some reason sleeping on the floor of their bedroom. Every once and awhile there would be a break in there story and I would just be designing various parts of my book.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 19 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 19 2010, 03:07 PM) *
Last night's dream was a combo of working on pieces of a book I'm designing and being a part of the show House... Every once and awhile there would be a break in there story and I would just be designing various parts of my book.

Oh! Is this going to be one of those dreams that you will mention forever more, when you are a hugely successful designer?

<LoLo> "Well, when I was doing my course, I was stuck with the design for a book. And then, one night, I had a flash of inspiration within a dream, and when I awoke I was able to piece everything together into an article that became the greatest design ever seen. And that is how I got to where I am today: sitting here, talking to myself... watching House..."

tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 19 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #7

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 19 2010, 07:50 AM) *
QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 19 2010, 03:07 PM) *
Last night's dream was a combo of working on pieces of a book I'm designing and being a part of the show House... Every once and awhile there would be a break in there story and I would just be designing various parts of my book.

Oh! Is this going to be one of those dreams that you will mention forever more, when you are a hugely successful designer?

<LoLo> "Well, when I was doing my course, I was stuck with the design for a book. And then, one night, I had a flash of inspiration within a dream, and when I awoke I was able to piece everything together into an article that became the greatest design ever seen. And that is how I got to where I am today: sitting here, talking to myself... watching House..."

tongue.gif

Yes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 20 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #8

It was only during a drive home this evening that I recalled last night's dream.

It consisted of a sudden flood hitting the world, and the water began spilling towards me. I was struggling with my keys, to try and lock up the shop where I work, but in the end gave up and started running.

Eventually, a group of us found ourselves at a large building somewhere, which was safe. We had perhaps been swept there by the water, or just ran all the way - I don't remember. I manage to somehow get in touch with my girlfriend (thus proving it is a dream, haha!) who had also escaped the flood, but was in a completely different location.

The water had gone, by this point, but for some reason nobody was particularly bothered about going back to their homes.

And that was about it...

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 21 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #9

Kiefer > Jason

I think last night's dream was caused by my mom watching the Italian Job last night and then me stressing out about my book. It seems to be making a lot of appearances in dreams lately.

The majority of my dream was about my high school friends and I coming up with this elaborate plan to break into the public swimming pool to swim and then steal some stuff. We all had Jets Jackets kind of like these, only shiny, so that we would know where we were at all times. For some reason mine was orange instead of green though, and everyone else had green jackets. We were about to make a move, while we were all gathered around this gigantic table listening to the head of the public pool make a big speech when suddenly some evil mastermind (that the head of the public pool seemed to know about) set off a bomb underneath us all (which managed to not hurt anyone) and the head of the public pool told us all to run. I somehow managed to jump across the table and get to the door (because we were suddenly inside where we had previously been outside by a pool), I turned into Don Cheadle (but was still in my orange Jets jacket) and just ran.

After everything calmed, I was myself again and somehow Hobbes got a hold of my book file and was making the gray pages in my book do calisthenics.

That was one very weird dream.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 22 2010, 06:55 AM
Post #10

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

Last night I dreamed that there was a radio show taking place in my uterus.

blink.gif

The host was Joan Cusak. I was sitting in on the show (how did I get in there?!), along with a bunch of people I went to high school with, and someone had built a big classroom for us to use. Joan passed out some woodworking magazines to everyone who was there, and if you reached inside the magazine, you could pull the various projects out and look at them. When I saw a picture of a cradle, I couldn't figure out how it was put together, so I yanked it out. I wasn't really interested in the cradle; I just wanted to see how it was assembled.

Joan chose that moment to wander past my desk. She said, "Oooh, is this the plural Mrs. [moop's surname]s?" to me. I told her yes, even though I never took his name and wasn't sure what made me "plural." She started gushing over the cradle (which annoyed me, since I kept trying to tell her I didn't want it) and demanding to see all of my scented candles.

Oh, and then snoo and her boyfriend showed up, talking about ordering a dog from the US. He insisted shipping would only cost $5, no matter how many times I told him that the process of moving a live animal internationally could cost thousands. When my predictions about the cost ended up being right, he got angry and asked why I didn't warn him that it'd be so expensive.

Then moop's alarm went off in the real world, and now here I am, at almost 7 AM, still sort of half-asleep and wondering if this post is going to make any sense at all. Probably not, because the dream didn't!

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 22 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #11

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Phyllis @ Nov 21 2010, 10:55 PM) *
Last night I dreamed that there was a radio show taking place in my uterus.

blink.gif

The host was Joan Cusak. I was sitting in on the show (how did I get in there?!), along with a bunch of people I went to high school with, and someone had built a big classroom for us to use. Joan passed out some woodworking magazines to everyone who was there, and if you reached inside the magazine, you could pull the various projects out and look at them. When I saw a picture of a cradle, I couldn't figure out how it was put together, so I yanked it out. I wasn't really interested in the cradle; I just wanted to see how it was assembled.

Joan chose that moment to wander past my desk. She said, "Oooh, is this the plural Mrs. [moop's surname]s?" to me. I told her yes, even though I never took his name and wasn't sure what made me "plural." She started gushing over the cradle (which annoyed me, since I kept trying to tell her I didn't want it) and demanding to see all of my scented candles.

Oh, and then snoo and her boyfriend showed up, talking about ordering a dog from the US. He insisted shipping would only cost $5, no matter how many times I told him that the process of moving a live animal internationally could cost thousands. When my predictions about the cost ended up being right, he got angry and asked why I didn't warn him that it'd be so expensive.

Then moop's alarm went off in the real world, and now here I am, at almost 7 AM, still sort of half-asleep and wondering if this post is going to make any sense at all. Probably not, because the dream didn't!

I think this can be interpreted in two ways. The first is that you have penis envy. The second is that you hope to give birth to a radio DJ some day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 22 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 21 2010, 04:13 PM) *
After everything calmed, I was myself again and somehow Hobbes got a hold of my book file and was making the gray pages in my book do calisthenics.

Blimey, I am a troublesome sort indeed!

All it shows is that NOBODY IS SAFE FROM ME...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 23 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #13

Well... this morning's dream was an oddity...

I walked out of a convenience store, where I had just dropped off a delivery, and got into a car on the side of the road. An old woman was inside, and I heard a phone start ringing. She picked up a calculator, pressed a few buttons in a rather dazed manner, but the phone/calculator kept ringing. She then tugged at a litttle flat on the front of it, and it opened up a little more, answering the call. It was her carer, wanting to check in on her. She spoke for a few moments, then promised to call back in a couple of minutes.

I sat for a while, then realised how late it was in the day, and suddenly realised that I had also missed out lots of the deliveries I should have done. I begun to panic a little, and then phone rang again.

The old woman struggled with the phone some more, and I tried to point out that she hadnt opened up the flap on it yet, but she kept ignoring me, and eventually the phone stopped ringing. We stepped out of the car, and went into her house, where she transformed into my ex-girlfriend, and requested sex...

o.O

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 25 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #14

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 23 2010, 09:39 AM) *
where she transformed into my ex-girlfriend, and requested sex...

o.O

Was it bouncy house sex?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 25 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (LoLo @ Nov 25 2010, 03:59 PM) *

o.O

Was it bouncy house sex?

Not even sad.gif

And it was only a request... I woke up before the good stuff...

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 25 2010, 06:59 PM
Post #16

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 25 2010, 10:29 AM) *

o.O

Was it bouncy house sex?

Not even sad.gif

I hate it when that happens.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SPEAKERfortheLOS...
post Nov 25 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #17

Transdimensional Traveler

Member No.: 1,244

Was there at least some kinky background music suddenly?

--------------------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Jack of all trades, master of none,
though offtimes better than master of one.

Carpe Noctem, pro cras nos necemus
Carpe Diem, pro hodie nos mutiamo

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 25 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Nov 25 2010, 08:04 PM) *
Was there at least some kinky background music suddenly?

There is ALWAYS a loop of "boom-chukka-chukka-boom-chukka-chukka" in my head at all times smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyllis
post Nov 25 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #19

Candbrush Threepwood

Member No.: 345

QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 25 2010, 08:19 PM) *
There is ALWAYS a loop of "boom-chukka-chukka-boom-chukka-chukka" in my head at all times smile.gif

You sure you don't mean "nom nom nom nom nom nom?"

--------------------
I love you in a way that is mystical and eternal and illegal in 20 states.

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 25 2010, 08:26 PM
Post #20

Kiefer > Jason

QUOTE (Phyllis @ Nov 25 2010, 12:21 PM) *

Nothing is sexier than "nom nom nom nom nom nom."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 25 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Phyllis @ Nov 25 2010, 08:21 PM) *

That too...

My head is a veritable cavalcade of mixed symphony

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tarantio
post Nov 26 2010, 01:45 AM
Post #22

NyanNyanNyan

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Play-Doh Hobbes @ Nov 25 2010, 06:29 PM) *

o.O

Was it bouncy house sex?

Not even sad.gif

That happens to me FAR too often... *mumblegrumblecan'tevengetanyinhisownheadgrumble*

--------------------
When, will I, will I be famous?

I CAN'T ANSWER THAT, I CAN'T ANSWER THAT.

-Tara and DACE sing is available from DACETRON ltd.

+Quote Post
SPEAKERfortheLOS...
post Nov 26 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #23

Transdimensional Traveler

Member No.: 1,244

then clearly you need the 'loop of "boom-chukka-chukka-boom-chukka-chukka"' playing in your head too...

--------------------
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Jack of all trades, master of none,
though offtimes better than master of one.

Carpe Noctem, pro cras nos necemus
Carpe Diem, pro hodie nos mutiamo

+Quote Post
Hobbes
post Nov 26 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #24

QUOTE (SPEAKERfortheLOST @ Nov 26 2010, 03:19 AM) *
then clearly you need the 'loop of "boom-chukka-chukka-boom-chukka-chukka"' playing in your head too...

Perhaps I should begin marketing brain-implants that are actually tiny speakers, picking up a stream of "boom-chukka-chukka-boom-chukka-chukka" for the involuntarily chaste, and "nom-nom nom-nom nom-nom nom" for when food enters the mouth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LoLo
post Nov 26 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #25

Kiefer > Jason

Last night's dream was again a very strange montage of events.

I was my age now, but for some reason I was going to high school. I had just come back from my winter break and was in a panic because apparently I had gotten into such a cleaning rage over the break, that I threw away the orange folder that had my class schedule in it. I wasn't sure what was distressing me more, the fact that I could forget where my classes were over the short winter break, or the fact that I was going to be late for school because I couldn't find my schedule.

I finally got to the point where I had contacted someone at the school who was going to give me my schedule, but they insisted that they take me on a school tour, which was most likely going to make me late for my first class. As I was grabbing my empty backpack though, I stopped to watch some TV report about how Sarah Palin was begging her son not to make the mistakes that she did, and to trust the computer.

I arrived at school and met up with the person who was going to take me on the tour, when my Aunt was magically there. She was trying to assist the tour guide by removing a bead from her scarf, but unfortunately she didn't need the bead removed, but needed a sharpie broken in half instead. My aunt took her own sharpie and drew a line around the one she needed to break, because apparently that would score the pen to make it easier to break. She broke it and ink ended up everywhere.

Then suddenly Jeffery Donovan and Eliza Dushku were making a movie together in front of me. Jeffery Donovan's character decided to use my aunt's sharpie trick and used it to score Eliza Dushku's character's finger for its removal.

The End.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:36 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!