Forum Rules 
> Welcome to the Year of the Metal Rabbit~
Pikasyuu
post Feb 3 2011, 04:33 PM
Post #1

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

I love my astrology, moreso when Witless is involved, and even moreso when we're entering a Chinese year that corresponds with my sign! But alas, I'm just a fire bunny, 2011 is the year of metal bunnies. My mental image is/was a little cooler than this, but..

A little info -

THE METAL RABBIT 1951 AND 2011

Metal gives Rabbits a more resilient demeanor than the other more quiet Rabbit. These Rabbits are very ambitious and can be quite crafty in their dealings with others. They throw themselves and their emotions into everything they do, making them intense lovers, but not outwardly affectionate lovers. Their determination can affect their work as well, whether through personal relationships with colleagues or with the work itself, a Rabbit can be known to immerse himself in his projects…business and personal.

So, young (or old, if you're Hobbes or MrBrick) Matazoner, what animal hath China bestowed on your year? Use google if you don't know, any 'horoscopes sux!!11' posts are to be made by Witless and Witless alone.

Happy New Yearrrr. I wonder why Setsubun doesn't get as much attention..Happy Setsubun as well! Throw your beans!

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pikasyuu
post Feb 4 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #2

suggestive cupcake

Group: Admin
Member No.: 260

lol Chels, yeah - nearly NONE of the original rabbit traits fit me at all. most of it points to someone very introverted, fragile, and so on, and while I do have some of those qualities waywayway deep down, they're certainly not at the forefront. once you get to the 'fire' bit, that's a little more accurate, (sort of similar to my western zodiac description-wise) but still not totally.

i still think being called a fire bunny is pretty hardcore, though. ;) fwwwwwwoooooooom.

--------------------
i'm like oh kimosabe,
your body is my hobby

the official 'you bitch' count: a whole lot
last updated 11/05
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 04:11 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!