Forum Rules 
> Rapture ready rules!
Mata
post May 21 2011, 10:22 AM
Post #1

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I found a 'Rapture ready' forum and I thought I would share their rules. In many respects, I think it may almost be an anti-Matazone!

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?2-Board-Ru...nes-for-Posting

Anyway, I think we've got about five and a half hours before the rapture in the UK. Given the likelihood of me floating into the sky later today, I'll see you all tomorrow.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
CrazyFooIAintGet...
post May 21 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #2

Has been kidnapped by gerbils and forced to post on here repeatedly

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 606

Hey now, some of these are completely reasonable.
[15] No promotion of Mid, Post Tribulation, Prewrath, Partial Rapture, Preterism, or Replacement theology. This board is traditional Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Pre 6 Seals, Pre 70th week, and Pre-Millennial Dispensational of End Times Prophecy. No posting alternative theories from other websites. We believe in a literal 7 year Tribulation period, after the instantaneous Rapture of all regenerated believers in unison, during which God finishes His discipline of Israel, protects Israel, and finalizes His judgments on the unbelieving world. Salvation will remain open to people trusting in Jesus for salvation up to the Second Coming.
No suggestions of living righteously enough for the rapture, or salvation unattainable after the Rapture is allowed.
All discussions on these topics must follow suit. Jesus said we won't know the day nor hour of His return and always be ready keeping watch.

QUOTE (Mata @ May 21 2011, 11:22 AM) *
Anyway, I think we've got about five and a half hours before the rapture in the UK. Given the likelihood of me floating into the sky later today, I'll see you all tomorrow.

You seem to be implying I won't get in either! What terrible treatment we get here, that we may be judged in such an unrighteous manner!

--------------------
Kung fu fighting from 25th April 2010
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 09:54 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!