IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> What would you have done without computers?
Mata
post Jun 12 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #1

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I occasionally ponder what I would have done if I had been born in the middle ages. If I had turned out with a similar set of skills and interests, I think I probably would have gone into making locks. There's something about the constant challenge of making locks more and more secure that appeals to me.

So, if you had been around a few hundred years ago, what would you have liked to have been doing?

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
I_am_the_best
post Jun 12 2011, 05:49 PM
Post #2

Dirty Laundry

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 1,573

I'd love to say I'd have been a musician but I'm a woman (and no Clara Wieck...) so I think I'd have just been a housewife. Gladly, though - I really enjoy this sort of thing.

Actually, I think I belong a few hundred years in the past. But would we necessarily be living where we live now? No chance of my parents meeting back then... I may have been living in Iraq! In which case I would still be a house wife smile.gif

--------------------
Emma <3 James <3
"Music is a moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order, and leads to all that is good, just and beautiful, of which it is the invisible, but nevertheless dazzling, passionate, and eternal form." - Plato
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 09:32 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!