IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules 
> Meet up this summer?, Because I want Alayna to meet her Matazone family
Faerieryn
post Jul 8 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #1

Faeries don't bite we just nibble a bit!

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 535

Hi guys,
As you know I now have a baby girl and I was wondering whether you all felt like organising another picnic over the summer like we did a few years ago. I would love to organise a mini circus for Alayna. If you are up for it please let me know. I'd love to get as many people down as possible. London sounds brilliant as always and if people want a floor to stay on and don't mind leaving early we will be going back to Bracknell.
Date wise I was thinking around the beginning of August as Matt's birthday is the 5th. What do you think?

--------------------
If life hands you a lemon make lemonade, lace it with cyanide and then pass it around. What can I say I'm a revenge type of gal!!! Ryn
Wearing a large shiny tag around neck "Uncullable Faerie"
Official S P A N G L E R and self proclaimed protector of Tribe Wyvern- OOh Sparkly!!
Proud leader of the Super Spangler Squad. Me and Stardust wil spangle your a$$!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mooooooooooopo
post Jul 30 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #2

: P>

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 991

I'll be there.

--------------------
I am Candice's asw emo e-husband, real life actual husband and all around awesome person, Funked)Out_Frogg's e-paramour. Snugglebum's harem slave. Candice and gothictheysay are my e-pimps.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 12:59 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!