Forum Rules 
> Moving house..., Again.
Mata
post Jul 20 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #1

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I can't believe it's been nearly a year since I moved to the Netherlands, but now I'm moving again. Thankfully it's not so far this time; only a few roads away. Still, I really don't like moving house. It always seems a right pain in the posterior. I think this one won't be quite so bad - I'm taking over a lot of the stuff in advance, so the 'proper' moving day next Tuesday should really only be the big pieces of furniture, everything else should already be there.

More of a pain is getting everything else updated - all the bills, banks, and that kind of tosh. My gods it's dull doing all of these stuff.

I wish there were a site trustworthy enough where we could register all of our details so we only have to update one place and then everyone knows the new address, but given the recent hacks I suspect nowhere is really worth trusting that much.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Mata   Moving house...   Jul 20 2011, 08:41 PM
- - LoLo   I am totally with you there. I've been spendin...   Jul 20 2011, 11:00 PM
- - Phantom   Maybe 'Gemeente Breda' has a digital web b...   Jul 21 2011, 12:52 PM
- - Cath Sparrow   Good luck hope it's not to traumtic.   Jul 22 2011, 06:35 PM
- - Mata   I'll keep an eye out for the DigiD stuff, than...   Jul 23 2011, 11:00 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 12:36 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!