Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I used to come around here......., a vague return
nordelen
post Sep 16 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #1

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 299

....but work and things got to be more important. Who am i kidding? I just got bored and lazy! Hehe!
Most People on here wont know me (or remember me), so hello, I'm Nordelen (or Nord). I'm now thirty, but i feel fifty (get outta my garden! Young whipper-snappers!). I work in a hospital lab as a dogs-body (medical lab assistant, band 2; No change in...well....anything! Hehe! BELFAST SUCKS FOR JOBS OTHER THAN MENIAL, OR BRAINBOX STANDARD). My abode is in Belfast (which is still crap; less sectarianism, but more wee ass monkies who think they can beat ya up/shake ya down for fegs because their family is IRA), i live in a "studio appartment", otherwise known as a "shoebox". Oh,yeah, i also like brackets. mmmmmm brackets! I like alcohol, which is probably apparent from my spelling. I like anime (but have never bothered with accents); i should really watch more if i claim to like it, though. i lke rock,metal,guitar,various yada yada, so hi.

Here's radom thought that i'm gonna post as a question: has anyone on here ever ben mugged by an asian person? Now, i'm not on about being fooled out of your money, because being fooled is a learning experiance. I'm on about a knife or other weapon being shown, like.

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
nordelen
post Sep 16 2011, 10:40 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (nordelen @ Sep 16 2011, 10:26 PM) *
....but work and things got to be more important. Who am i kidding? I just got bored and lazy! Hehe!
Most People on here wont know me (or remember me), so hello, I'm Nordelen (or Nord). I'm now thirty, but i feel fifty (get outta my garden! Young whipper-snappers!). I work in a hospital lab as a dogs-body (medical lab assistant, band 2; No change in...well....anything! Hehe! BELFAST SUCKS FOR JOBS OTHER THAN MENIAL, OR BRAINBOX STANDARD). My abode is in Belfast (which is still crap; less sectarianism, but more wee ass monkies who think they can beat ya up/shake ya down for fegs because their family is IRA), i live in a "studio appartment", otherwise known as a "shoebox". Oh,yeah, i also like brackets. mmmmmm brackets! I like alcohol, which is probably apparent from my spelling. I like anime (but have never bothered with accents); i should really watch more if i claim to like it, though. i lke rock,metal,guitar,various yada yada, so hi.

Here's radom thought that i'm gonna post as a question: has anyone on here ever ben mugged by an asian person? Now, i'm not on about being fooled out of your money, because being fooled is a learning experiance. I'm on about a knife or other weapon being shown, like.

so there are no more personal concerns?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mata
post Sep 17 2011, 10:48 PM
Post #3

'Trouble Down Pit' now online!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey Nord, long time no see. I do remember you and I had to check how long it had been since you last posted - three years! Nice to see you back. It doesn't sound like a whole lot has changed in the meantime.

I've never been mugged by anyone - being 6'1" and good at talking tends to get me out of problems. Why do you specify an Asian person in the question? Was this something that happened to you lately?

Yes, the Personal Concerns section is still here. Check again on the main page.

--------------------
Trouble Down Pit: Still updated every Monday and Friday
The Matazone Games blog
The Matazone Shop The Matazone Blog
The Matazone Corset Shop: Snobz corsets at 10% off their recommended price!

+Quote Post
nordelen
post May 8 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #4

Ok, so Ive had some computer related issues of late, so I couldn't respond. sigh. Why cant anything go smoothly in life? There always has to be some silly little problem.

Right, so, the mugging thing. (Keep in mind that I had been drinking heavily when I posted that). I haven't been been mugged as such, but some scumbags have stopped me and went through my pockets for cigs while i was walking to a taxi place (from a pub, pissed) to go home. I did nothing. There where a good few of the scumbags, and i did nothing. Any one of them could have had a knife or a screwdriver or some other weapon, but i did nothing. Couldn't even find my voice to yell at them, i was so shaken.

But the previous post is from one night i was drinking and at a low ebb and thinking about this "mugging", thinking how useless i am and such. So to break myself out of that depressive thinking i started watching films, and Legend of a fighter got played. Now, like a lot of films of this type it goes "weak-weedy-lad-gets-beat-up-by-scumbags-then-trained-by-a-secret-master" , and at the time (and in my drunk state) i started thinking; "the uk has a large enough Asian population, so we must have some of their scumbags, right?". I think some weird-ass cack when i'm drunk.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 03:48 AM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!