Forum Rules 
> I used to come around here......., a vague return
nordelen
post Sep 16 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #1

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 299

....but work and things got to be more important. Who am i kidding? I just got bored and lazy! Hehe!
Most People on here wont know me (or remember me), so hello, I'm Nordelen (or Nord). I'm now thirty, but i feel fifty (get outta my garden! Young whipper-snappers!). I work in a hospital lab as a dogs-body (medical lab assistant, band 2; No change in...well....anything! Hehe! BELFAST SUCKS FOR JOBS OTHER THAN MENIAL, OR BRAINBOX STANDARD). My abode is in Belfast (which is still crap; less sectarianism, but more wee ass monkies who think they can beat ya up/shake ya down for fegs because their family is IRA), i live in a "studio appartment", otherwise known as a "shoebox". Oh,yeah, i also like brackets. mmmmmm brackets! I like alcohol, which is probably apparent from my spelling. I like anime (but have never bothered with accents); i should really watch more if i claim to like it, though. i lke rock,metal,guitar,various yada yada, so hi.

Here's radom thought that i'm gonna post as a question: has anyone on here ever ben mugged by an asian person? Now, i'm not on about being fooled out of your money, because being fooled is a learning experiance. I'm on about a knife or other weapon being shown, like.

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
nordelen
post May 8 2012, 10:37 PM
Post #2

the monitor lizzards are coming!

Group: Established Members
Member No.: 299

Ok, so Ive had some computer related issues of late, so I couldn't respond. sigh. Why cant anything go smoothly in life? There always has to be some silly little problem.

Right, so, the mugging thing. (Keep in mind that I had been drinking heavily when I posted that). I haven't been been mugged as such, but some scumbags have stopped me and went through my pockets for cigs while i was walking to a taxi place (from a pub, pissed) to go home. I did nothing. There where a good few of the scumbags, and i did nothing. Any one of them could have had a knife or a screwdriver or some other weapon, but i did nothing. Couldn't even find my voice to yell at them, i was so shaken.

But the previous post is from one night i was drinking and at a low ebb and thinking about this "mugging", thinking how useless i am and such. So to break myself out of that depressive thinking i started watching films, and Legend of a fighter got played. Now, like a lot of films of this type it goes "weak-weedy-lad-gets-beat-up-by-scumbags-then-trained-by-a-secret-master" , and at the time (and in my drunk state) i started thinking; "the uk has a large enough Asian population, so we must have some of their scumbags, right?". I think some weird-ass cack when i'm drunk.

--------------------
let me FIND a lifestyle before you judge me on it
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 11:54 PM
Use these links if you're going to shop at Amazon and a percentage of what you spend goes towards helping this site!